Newbie YouTuber Smashing it

tomstc

TOMSTC
Hi all

Have a look at this channel, makes me wonder if I should start over!
He doesn't even have a fluky one off video!

Well, I don't want to cast aspersions... but his channel is 10 years old [joined in 2014], and he's only gained 1,650 subs in the last month... when his "first" video was published.

So, what I think is that he's deleted a bunch of videos off his channel and pivoted to motorcycle content, and probably paid for views/subs at this point. 92k views in the last month seems... impossible? Improbable.

-John

Well, I don't want to cast aspersions... but his channel is 10 years old [joined in 2014], and he's only gained 1,650 subs in the last month... when his "first" video was published.

So, what I think is that he's deleted a bunch of videos off his channel and pivoted to motorcycle content, and probably paid for views/subs at this point. 92k views in the last month seems... impossible? Improbable.

-John
Very fine deduction John.
Data appears to agree...
7QFD.gif

-John
Ah yes good point I see it now!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts

Back