I'm Back!

Elke0602

Cookie and coffee freak
Jun 7, 2017
Meise, Belgium
I ride a
Kymco CK1
Hi everyone!

I hadn't posted a video in 4 weeks I guess? Partly because I took a well needed vacation.
I have a lot more raw material then I would expect to have so soon after starting my vlogging. There's just not a lot happening...
I finally ordered a mic! So pretty soon I can bore you all with my talking (and yelling).

Also, I filmed us washing the bikes with special bike-approved products. I have no idea how to edit this. It's nothing fancy, and I'm thinking about making it a sped-up video, but any tips you might have are very welcome!

Anyway, here's my latest post, where I go to embarras myself in front of 20 cops (some with pretty big guns...)

Thank you for watching and reading.
Be sure to leave a comment!

Elke0602

Cookie and coffee freak
Jun 7, 2017
Meise, Belgium
I ride a
Kymco CK1
I'm stressing a bit :) Next week is my license test and there's this one manoeuvre-thingy that I just can't get right. You have to evade an obstacle at 50km/h and then stop with your front tire in a circle. Problem is that I'm stuck at 47km/h. I can do it faster but then I brake too hard and the ABS starts working which is not allowed for the test :s

In the meantime, I took a ride with a friend and his Honda CBR. He's a great driver, you can see I'm far behind a lot :D
Still have lot's to learn :)

Elke0602

Cookie and coffee freak
Jun 7, 2017
Meise, Belgium
I ride a
Kymco CK1
Practice, practice, practice...
Got to keep trying it until you feel more confident.
-=Good luck=-

Mic will be good. There's a limit to what you can do with only music.
I know, Amazon should have delivered our mic's already. Trying to find out where it went wrong.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
So, how have you gotten on with your test? :)

Elke0602

Cookie and coffee freak
Jun 7, 2017
Meise, Belgium
I ride a
Kymco CK1
Well, you wont believe this and sometimes even I don't...

But I f*ck*ng nailed it!
The group met at 6.30 am at the driving school, we practiced a little bit and I was seriously messing up everything. I was soooo stressed... Luckily I had a very supportive group and they kept motivating me.
So we drive all the way to the exam centre and I'm pissing my pants, sweating my ass off, I swear I've never had so much stress... I was 5/6 and we have 2 tries to do the whole obstacle/manoeuvre- thing.
There was another guy that drove a 125cc for some time, same as me and he was the only one so far who passed with 1 try. The rest of the group never drove a bike outside of the lessons before.
So it's my turn and all the stress and nerves just leave my body, because I realise it's top or bottom right now. Stressing wont help any more.

I passed at first try.
After the emergency brake you're supposed to wait for the guy to come and tell you you can try a second time.
When he told me I had a perfect score and I passed... I wanted to hug him so bad! :D

The group clapped for me when driving back to them and I felt I could take on the whole world! :cool:

The test on public road was a piece of cake tho. I drive the car for 5 years already and over 6 months with the bike. If I couldn't pass that, there was a serious problem.

Unfortunatly, out of 6 people, 2 didn't pass. 1 with the obstacles and 1 on public road.

But I'm stoked! Bigger bike coming up! :D

CDA441

Red Viffer VTEC!
Apr 15, 2016
Belgium
cda441.wordpress.com
I ride a
'04 Honda VFR800 VTEC
Congrats on getting your license for a big bike!
The SV650 is a great choice, was also my first choice as a big bike, but i'm still restricted to 35kW...
Cool that the road exam was easy peasy :) I've failed my test (2x manoeuvres) and 3 times road, because I didn't knew the city I was riding in. Damn they are sneaky b-tards.

Good luck with your search and/or new bike!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts