Status
Not open for further replies.

theluisvlogs

Wannabie Member
Oct 3, 2013
I ride a
Cg125
creepers

Hi i am new to this i have just put my first vlog up check it out on youtube.. theluisvlogs1

Anyway do any of you guys think vehicles that creep on to the road while riding show be illegal?
ive had cars creeping out so much you have to jump to the oncoming lane!

what do you think?

MikeInHiDef

Wannabie Member
Oct 9, 2013
I ride a
2004 GSX-R600 K4
What's up yo!
I'm Michael and I go by MikeInHiDef. I started vlogging about a month ago, been riding since the beginning of the year. I love whey minute of vlogging so far, it's an awesome way to share the love of bikes. I ride a GSX-R600 which I love! I'm actually in the process of painting it to fix some scratches and what not. Hope you will all check out and subscribe toy channel!

akalen4u

Wannabie Member
Oct 20, 2013
I ride a
2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650r
- Name or handle: Kalen
- Where you're from : Bay Area (California)
- Abit about you. : New rider since July, on my second bike and at about 2k miles on both.
- What bike you ride : 2007 Kawasaki Ninja 650r
- Why you started v-logging : Inspired by lots of motovloggers on youtube to get a bike, Love it and want to spread the bug.
- What camera setup you use : Modified Drift HD 720 (external mic mod)
- Links to blogs/website you may own : Nothing up yet, but http://www.lezmoto.com

and finally...

- A link to your YouTube channel! : https://www.youtube.com/user/kayserenity

Flash

Wannabie Member
Oct 17, 2013
I ride a
Buell XB9R
Hello ladies and gentleman!
I'm "Flash" from Wisconsin, just recently getting into this after a year or 2 of watching and admiring online. Im 19, and going to school for Manufacturing Technology Management is what my major says, it's pretty much just applied industrial and mechanical engineering. I ride a 2005 XB9R, I am getting into Vlogging for various reasons, which I will cover in the video I link to you guys below! I am using a GoPro hero 3 Silver, with a cheap ebay mic setup. If you have a few spare minutes please check out my intro video and let me know what you guys think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_8qIastr6k

martijn520

Wannabie Member
Oct 30, 2013
I ride a
Kawasaki z750
Hello lady's and gentleman,

My name is Martijn
I just started motor vlogging in the Netherlands.
In the future I would like to vlog in english.
But for now I will vlog in dutch.

Next summer my brother will join me making motorvlogs.

I got my motor license for almost a year.
I got my bike (kawasaki z750 2004 white color) since september 2013.

I started motor vlogging because me and my brother are following some of the motorvloggers on youtube.

for example chaseontwoweels, jakethegardensnake, Royaljordanian, iamramenkin and yourpalschrisandal.

Because of them I become interresting in motorvlogging and bought a camera.
I got a drift HD ghost and so does my brother.

My brother got a yamaha r6 2004 red. But he got a restricted motorlicense.
There is no official tuning back kit for his bike. So in Juli he is able to drive again.
But I think I will make some vlogs with him sitting behind me on my motor.

Here is the latest video we make. Its a video of me riding with other dutch motorcyclists in Halloween custume.
So i hope you enjoy our movie. The rest of the video I got are in dutch.

My english isnt really good but my brother does talk english very good.
I will improve my english and will make motorvlogs in english in the future.

Here is our video of the Halloween ride 2013:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-SOW5QsHiw[/youtube]

Sybrid

Wannabie Member
Oct 31, 2013
I ride a
Aprilia RS125
Hey guys, my name is James, also known as Sybrid, I am from Birmingham, England. I am wanting to move to america to study acting in a university next year. I love riding motorbikes, especially the Aprilia RS125. As I am 18, I can only ride a 125 at the moment. When I move to america, I am wanting to get a GSXR 600. I started v-logging because it is SOOO MUCH FUN! I love showing people what its like when riding on british roads. I use an iPhone 5S camera which is superb quality recording at 1080p.

You can find me at: http://www.youtube.com/sybridhd

Thanks for reading guys!

NinjaBoots

Wannabie Member
Nov 5, 2013
I ride a
2013 Ninja 300
Name: NinjaBoots

Bike: Ninja 300

Why i vlog: This is straight forward. I am in my 30's bored with no real purpose. I want to commit to vlogging for at least a year to see what can come out of all this. More of a test of myself. Not the
most social person around. I want to put myself out there to see i am a person that can make someones day just a bit better. I want to meet people with the same passions and interests
as i have. Most of all i want to grow as a person and explore all i can while riding!

Camera: Drift 720

http://www.youtube.com/user/NinjabootsVlogs

Nighthawk08

Wannabie Member
Nov 19, 2013
Illinois, USA
www.facebook.com
I ride a
2008 Honda Nighthawk 250
- Name or handle- Brenda aka Nighthawk08
- Where I'm from- Illinois
- A bit about me- 57 yr old, retired lady. Just learned to ride, and new to vlogging.
- What bike I ride- 2008 honda nighthawk 250
- Why I started v-logging- I love watching everyone else's, and thought I might try it
- What camera setup I use- just my phone right now, but will be getting a proper camera soon

- A link to my YouTube channel! -http://www.youtube.com/user/MzNighthawk08/videos

SirPreston

Wannabie Member
Nov 30, 2013
I ride a
2005 Honda Cbr600RR
The name is Braden but handle is SirPreston
Born in and still living in Socal
Work at a box plant and love anything with a engine and im a major gearhead!!
I ride a 2005 Honda Cbr600RR
Came across Motovlog on youtube one day and hav been watching it ever since!!
Current setup GoPro Hero3 Black Ed. With WiFi Remote still lookin for a good mic

And finally...

http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCEgeMTlSTZ0Iy-yRmJX2gMA

Evil Jim

Wannabie Member
Nov 18, 2013
I ride a
1993 Suzuki DR650S
- Name or handle: Jim or Evil Jim
- Where you're from: Live in Oconee County SC USA
- A bit about you. For example; what you do for a living, your interests etc: I am 42 years old, a telecom power installer. Interests... guns and bikes.
- What bike you ride: 1993 Suzuki DR650S
- Why you started v-logging: It looked like fun, and I like to ramble on about various things.
- What camera setup you use: Sony PM5 Bloggie, velcro stuck into the chin bar of my helmet.
- Links to blogs/website you may own: http://gasandlead.wordpress.com/

and finally...

- A link to your YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/fomogo

Jim

2wheels1savior

Wannabie Member
Oct 16, 2013
virginia beach
I ride a
2008 vulcan 900
Some things you could include:

- Name or handle
- Where you're from
- Abit about you. For example; what you do for a living, your interests etc.
- What bike you ride
- Why you started v-logging
- What camera setup you use
- Links to blogs/website you may own

and finally...

- A link to your YouTube channel!

These things will give the users of motovlog.com a greater understanding of what you're all about :)

BikerOnABudget or Brandon
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I'm a college student. Use my GoPro for everything but mostly vlogging and surfing.
I have a Vulcan 900 but hopefully will have a CBR 600 RR by spring
I started vlogging because I met YummiR6 in person at my work and he gave me some tips
I use a GoPro Hero 3 with the iPhone App. I use a top, side, and gas tank mount with my mic tucked away.
My channel on youtube is /user/VaBOAB it has most of my videos and vloggs up there. More are scheduled to come!
I also have a facebook at bikeronabudget.motovlog

I'm still new and learning more about the motovlog game and I'm open to tips and topics.

Last edited:

ToastToGo

Wannabie Member
Jul 22, 2011
Williamsburg, VA
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Honda SuperHawk
BikerOnABudget or Brandon
Virginia Beach, Virginia
I'm a college student. Use my GoPro for everything but mostly vlogging and surfing.
I have a Vulcan 900 but hopefully will have a CBR 600 RR by spring
I started vlogging because I met YummiR6 in person at my work and he gave me some tips
I use a GoPro Hero 3 with the iPhone App. I use a top, side, and gas tank mount with my mic tucked away.
My channel on youtube is /user/VaBOAB it has most of my videos and vloggs up there. More are scheduled to come!
I also have a facebook at bikeronabudget.motovlog

I'm still new and learning more about the motovlog game and I'm open to tips and topics.
Nice, I'm in Williamsburg.

There's another motovlogger from Virginia Beach here: http://www.youtube.com/user/justinity

ChaoticTies

Canyon Carver
Jan 5, 2014
I ride a
2013 Yamaha R6
- Name or handle: Justin - ChaoticTies on youtube
- Where you're from: Middle of nowhere in Idaho, unfortunately. Haha
- Abit about you. For example; what you do for a living, your interests etc. Just getting into motovlogging. Work in a local retail store, studying graphic design (advertisement and whatnot using Adobe Photoshop, Maxon Cinema 4D, and Sony Vegas Pro 12), and as soon as my fiancee and I move I will start on my mechanical engineering degree. Love to ride (obvious much), and love going fast. I drive a sports car... wasn't fast enough.. so I bought a bike. Wanderlust is my curse, and hopefully once it warms up enough to ride that will be cured.. until the season ends again anyway...
- What bike you ride: 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
- Why you started v-logging: I've been watching motovloggers on youtube for years. I have always enjoyed watching them. I also figure it may help me "break out of my shell." I'm not shy, just quiet. I've never been the type to speak unless I had to. So I'm hoping by speaking to myself, and those whom watch my videos, it will help me get over that a bit.
- What camera setup you use: Hero 3+ Black Edition, still working on buying all the gear I will need. Getting the mic in about a week.

and finally...

I'll have to edit this later to put in the URL. The website keeps blocking my post because I was trying to add my youtube URL. The downside of being new, I guess.

ChaoticTies

Canyon Carver
Jan 5, 2014
I ride a
2013 Yamaha R6
- Name or handle: Justin - ChaoticTies on youtube
- Where you're from: Middle of nowhere in Idaho, unfortunately. Haha
- Abit about you. For example; what you do for a living, your interests etc. Just getting into motovlogging. Work in a local retail store, studying graphic design (advertisement and whatnot using Adobe Photoshop, Maxon Cinema 4D, and Sony Vegas Pro 12), and as soon as my fiancee and I move I will start on my mechanical engineering degree. Love to ride (obvious much), and love going fast. I drive a sports car... wasn't fast enough.. so I bought a bike. Wanderlust is my curse, and hopefully once it warms up enough to ride that will be cured.. until the season ends again anyway...
- What bike you ride: 2006 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
- Why you started v-logging: I've been watching motovloggers on youtube for years. I have always enjoyed watching them. I also figure it may help me "break out of my shell." I'm not shy, just quiet. I've never been the type to speak unless I had to. So I'm hoping by speaking to myself, and those whom watch my videos, it will help me get over that a bit.
- What camera setup you use: Hero 3+ Black Edition, still working on buying all the gear I will need. Getting the mic in about a week.

and finally...

I'll have to edit this later to put in the URL. The website keeps blocking my post because I was trying to add my youtube URL. The downside of being new, I guess.

Either I'm a tard and can't find the edit button or it actually won't let me edit my post. Either way.. Here is my URL now that I can actually post it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ChaoticTies

RocketRyder510

Wannabie Member
Jan 19, 2014
I ride a
2009 Yamaha FZ6R
Hello my YT name is RocketRyder510. I was born and currently reside in the SF Bay Area. I work in the aerospace industry. My bike is a '09 Yamaha FZ6R. I started watching motovlogs last year, and decided to try it because I like creating and editing video. Motovlogging gives me a good excuse to make videos, and discuss moto subjects and more. Camera setup includes 2 GoPro Hero 3 (white edition).

Calista LockAmy77

Wannabie Member
Feb 10, 2014
I ride a
yamaha
Hi everyone, I am CalistaLockamy from Alabama. My daddy gave me a Kawasaki ER-6n on the occasion of my birthday, so I am really happy

TheGoGreen89

Wannabie Member
Feb 10, 2013
I ride a
2009 kawasaki ninja 650r/2001 honda cbr 600 f4i
Didn't know this is where people post for new vloggers lol. I have a thread but let's do this as well

My name is LIonell (like the train) I was born in NC served in the army and found myself in Atlanta GA. That is where I currently vlog from. I have had four bikes in my 2 year riding career trying to find the one that fits me, they are as follows
2002 cbr 600f4i
2003 Yamaha yzf r1
2008 aprilia rsv 1000r
2001 honda cbr 600f4i (current ride)

My camera is a drift hd 170 stealth I absolutely love it. Until it takes a crap on me will stick with it!
As hard as this is to believe, I am vlogging to keep the memories alive. I could care less about making money, that's why I work full time, I want my son to grow up know his parents did something amazing and maybe get him involved later in life. And why not put it on youtube, that site isn't going anywhere for a LONG time lol!

Anyways guys and gals thanks for reading, stop by the channel say hello and subscribe for all my future adventures!

The youtube handle is
Www.youtube.com/TheGoGreen89

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introduce Yourself! 2