Jul 22, 2011
Probably near St. Louis, MO, USA
www.inlinetriple.com
I ride a
2011 Triumph Tiger 1050 SE
Some things you could include:

- Name or handle
- Where you're from
- Abit about you. For example; what you do for a living, your interests etc.
- What bike you ride
- Why you started v-logging
- What camera setup you use

and finally...

- A link to your YouTube channel! (you'll need 10 posts before you can post links)

These things will give the users of motovlog.com a greater understanding of what you're all about :)

New to motovlogging as well as Motovlog.com? Check out the Competition Section to see what's running and get involved!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheHappyThought

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
2009 Kawasaki KLR 650 Dualsport
Hello Everyone
My name is Heather and I go by TheHappyThought on youtube.
I am a lady that rides a 09 Kawasaki KLR650 Dualsport.
I love riding my bike with my husband and friends. I really enjoy motovlogging and creating videos of our rides around WA state. I have been motovlogging almost as long as I have been riding. Which is just over two years. I have two wonderful boys and I am an artist.
I am currently using a Kodakv570 for motovlogging, a gopro hero for filming rides and I am getting a Drift in the mail on monday so we will see what I can create with that.
I also plan to restore a 76 Kawasaki KZ400 this winter. Should be a learning experience but I will end up with a sweet bike

dzija

Wannabie Member
Aug 20, 2011
Madeira Island
I ride a
Yamaha Virago XV250
Hi, I'm Roberto and my handle is Dzija.
I ride a Yamaha Virago XV250... yes, yes, I know... its a begginner bike. I got this bike cause I am a begginner biker.

I just recently got my riders license and have been learning and loving it since. My future bike has to be between the cbr 600rr or the gsxr 600.

I am computer programmer and i love the job i have and the place i work at. I live in a small island called Madeira and I have a saying "I know half of Madeira's habitants and the other half knows me".

I have been watching Moto V-loggers for quite some time and been loving watching diferrent points of view of the world, beeing this one of the reasons I want to start V-logging. I want to start V-logging but the quest to find a decent camera at a decent price is a bit hard. Any info on that would be verymuch apreciated...

http://www.youtube.com/user/dzij4

Reactions: Abu Vlogs

pizzaonaninja

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Behind you
I ride a
Trek 8500
- Name or handle: Pizza
- Where you're from: Colombia
- A bit about you: I am an IB student, future vlogger, pizza lover.
- What bike you ride: Trek 8500
- Why you started v-logging: I haven't
- What camera setup you use: Panasonic TA1 and Vivitar 480
- Links to blogs/website you may own:

and finally...

- www.youtube.com/pizzaonaninja

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
Yt name chessecake94 (because I like cheesecake)
I ride a Peugeot speedfight 50cc, this will hopefully be changing to a Kawasaki GPZ500 next week because I have my mod 2.
I'm currently at college doing graphic design and start my second year in September.
My camera setup was a MD80, and is now a Drift 170HD, but I haven't got round to vlogging with that yet.
I started vlogging because I watched a few other vloggers whilst stuck inside during the 2 weeks of snow last winter, but only new about a couple, (danmoto73, svengalie, m13 and aflington) thought it was a good idea as it combined riding and video editing which I had just started getting interested in. But until I had being doing it about a month I didn't realize how big the community was and how many people did it.
Yt link is in my signature.

7Hunted

Wannabie Member
Nov 1, 2011
I ride a
Bandit 600
Hi everyone, I'm seven and I ride a Bandit 600 called Mercy
I've been riding and vlogging for about 6-7 months now and it's been F-ing brilliant
I'm from Northern Ireland
I'm also a big Nerd, I love books, films, tv series, and of course games
I've made a few friends already but would like to make a lot more so, don't be afraid to say hello
:roll: I am on youtube at 7Hunted, so check out some of my vlogs, but be warned there are some bad ones,
as even if they are bad they go up, so you should at least get a laugh at how bad some of them are !

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
7Hunted said:
Hi everyone, I'm seven and I ride a Bandit 600 called Mercy
I've been riding and vlogging for about 6-7 months now and it's been F-ing brilliant
I'm from Northern Ireland
I'm also a big Nerd, I love books, films, tv series, and of course games
I've made a few friends already but would like to make a lot more so, don't be afraid to say hello
:roll: I am on youtube at 7Hunted, so check out some of my vlogs, but be warned there are some bad ones,
as even if they are bad they go up, so you should at least get a laugh at how bad some of them are !
your 7??

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Ahh i see, thought he was saying he was 7 years old.

GLP Standard

Wannabie Member
Dec 5, 2011
I ride a
2004 Suzuki GSXR-600
Name is Chris (GLPStandard on YouTube)

I live West of Phoenix, AZ

I'm 27 years old, lived in the Phoenix area since June 2006. Originally from Cape Cod/Plymouth, Massachusetts. Been riding since April 2010. I work for a private government contract, and my other passions are music (I play guitar) and cars

I ride a 2004 Suzuki GSXR-600

I started vlogging because I discovered it accidentally while looking around on YouTube, and to my surprise, it was a lot bigger than I ever imagined. I have a few favorites and watched their videos for a few months. It looked like fun, so I decided to give a shot. Just posted my first vlog

I use a GoPro HD960 and a Sony digital voice recorder with an external mic for voice

http://www.youtube.com/user/GLPStandard ... =guide#p/u

MUKAMOmember

Wannabie Member
Dec 17, 2011
Durham, NC 27705 USA
www.facebook.com
I ride a
'00 Yamaha R1, '07 Honda Shadow VT750DC
- Name or handle - name is Lawrence B. Pajel and my handle is MUKAMOmember
- Where you're from - I was born in Baguio City, Philippines, but now live in Durham, NC 27705 USA
- Abit about you. For example; what you do for a living, your interests etc. - some of my interests are anime, movies, motorcycles, road and mountain bikes
- What bike you ride - I currently own a '00 Yamaha R1 and a '07 Honda Shadow VT750DC
- Why you started v-logging - I thought it would be fun just to record my rides and to be able to talk about anything
- What camera setup you use - I currently use a 2nd gen Creative Vado HD 8GB
- Links to blogs/website you may own - I currently do not own any blogs or websites, but I have accounts for sites like facebook and www.mukamo.com

mr stubbo1

Wannabie Member
Jan 15, 2012
I ride a
GSXR750
hi everyone im mr stubbo1
im 42 and from Northamptonshire, England.

just got my first big bike (suzuki GSXR 750 K1) picked it up yesterday from a shop in Didcot, Oxfordshire. had smaller bikes a long time ago, but just getting back into bikig.

bought a Gnarly 120 hd cam but it has no external mic. so might invest in a drift as i see that what most are using.
going to try and put my first vid up today !! :D

senthx

Wannabie Member
Jan 8, 2012
Bedfordshire
I ride a
BMW 650 Sertao, Honda XR 250, Suzuki VanVan
Hello mr stubbo.

I live in Bedford, I often stop off at Didcot services just by the A34 on my way down to the Portsmouth area.

Was it Premier Bikes you went to? Never been there, but keep meaning to stop off and take a look at the Kawasaki W800.

Britex

Wannabie Member
Jan 26, 2012
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 1050se and a Honda Goldwing
G'day,
My name jose jiminez...just kididng it's Britex.
I have been vlogging, recording my riding since Dec 2006 and I have used a Sony W1, Archos Helmet cam, Kodak v705, v570, Zi8, Playsport, Vado Hd and currently using a Drift HD170. The drift and v705 so far are the best I have used.
I have been riding motorcycles off and on for 35 years. Current rides are a Triumph Tiger 1050 and a Star (yamaha) Raider.
Currently I am retired and living in Houston, TX moving to San Antonio by April/May. Tho I don't post to youtube as often as I used to on LiveVideo I still on occasion post a vlog or ride and you can find me at http://www.youtube.com/user/britex3186.
Ride often and you will ride well.

Cheers!

busachic

Wannabie Member
Aug 31, 2011
I ride a
Hayabusa
My name is Lisa and my handle is mplswoman.

I live in the city of Brooklyn Park which about 10 miles from downtown Minneapolis, MN.

My current motorcycle is a 2002 Hayabusa. I still have my 98 NinjaZX900 that my 16 year son rides.

I like traveling to southern states. My favorite place to ride my motorcycle is Colorado. I like swimming, boating and taking motorcycle road trips.

I haven't officially started vlogging yet. My husband bought me a Drift X170. I took a few videos last summer, but nothing I'd like to post. On my next vacation, I will record my motorcycle road trip.

My husband's website
http://www.joetrailer.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/mplswoman/featured

7jonokelly7

Wannabie Member
Jan 19, 2012
widnes
I ride a
gsx600f
hi am 7jonokelly7 , am a welder from widnes near liverpool just bought my 1st bike its a 96 gsx600f i havent got my licence yet i have my test feb 6th so fingers crossed ill be able to make a fair few meets cheers jono

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Introduce Yourself! 2