Steph

SenditSteph
Jul 9, 2020
New England
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Harley FXRS
Honda CBR600 f4i
Hey! New to the forum and new female motovlogger. Started my channel over a year ago with intent to motovlog but was too scared to post motorcycle content!! Well here I am and I am loving it! Hope to meet some new friends and learn more about filming/editing! Check me out on YouTube at SenditSteph:

73FEAC72-FA09-46FF-907B-ADA5A207B087.jpeg

Woman Motorcyclist Vlog | My first MotoVlog | Oxford Super Leggings Review | Northwest Connecticut

Last edited by a moderator:

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hi Steph, welcome to the forum, ace to have you here.
Looks like you are into the sportier bikes, tell us about your ride? :)

Reactions: Steph

Steph

SenditSteph
Jul 9, 2020
New England
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Harley FXRS
Honda CBR600 f4i
Hi Steph, welcome to the forum, ace to have you here.
Looks like you are into the sportier bikes, tell us about your ride? :)
Hey! Thanks for welcoming me! I have both a Honda CBR600f4i and a Harley Davidson FXRS. Been riding dirt bikes since 2009 and took the motorcycle safety class on the CBR in 2011. I love all motorcycles and want to ride all the bikes!! I am a registered nurse and like the medical field, in the world of motorcycles you never stop learning and never stop gaining new skills. Now with editing and filming there is a whole new project for me! Stoked to have started motovlogging.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
It is quite a fun journey to learn. Wow, sounds like you have a world of life skills there... I guess you must be up to your eyeballs in covid stuff being a nurse? :)

Steph

SenditSteph
Jul 9, 2020
New England
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Harley FXRS
Honda CBR600 f4i
It is quite a fun journey to learn. Wow, sounds like you have a world of life skills there... I guess you must be up to your eyeballs in covid stuff being a nurse? :)
Yes it has been overwhelming right now in the medical field. I really think it is why I started motovlogging, I started my channel about a year ago but was afraid to post motorcycle content (what if everyone thinks I suck at riding, what if I’m boring, what if etc.) When Covid started to peak where I am I needed throttle therapy and decided life is too short to give into that negative voice in your head saying what if.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
The "what if" voice is a disruptive little bugger. Life is indeed way too short.... and if folk don't like what they see, they can keep rolling on never to return! :)

Steph

SenditSteph
Jul 9, 2020
New England
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Harley FXRS
Honda CBR600 f4i
The "what if" voice is a disruptive little bugger. Life is indeed way too short.... and if folk don't like what they see, they can keep rolling on never to return! :)
It really is! Thanks for welcoming me to this community, much appreciated. I hope to learn a lot here and excited to meet new friends!

Reactions: HippoDrone

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
Another Connecticut Motovlogger!

Welcome.

I live down on the shoreline in Branford but love riding through those Litchfield Hills and all over New England actually.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Welcome to the forum and we need more female riders overall so maybe you can get some recruited through your channel.

I know from female friends that ride that it can be a different world riding vs. what guys experience.

Steph

SenditSteph
Jul 9, 2020
New England
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Harley FXRS
Honda CBR600 f4i
Welcome to the forum and we need more female riders overall so maybe you can get some recruited through your channel.

I know from female friends that ride that it can be a different world riding vs. what guys experience.
In the short time that I have been motovlogging, the female community especially has been overwhelmingly supportive, I have found it’s one of my favorite things about motovlogging. It would be pretty awesome to inspire some new female riders with my channel.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts