Steph

SenditSteph
Jul 9, 2020
New England
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Harley FXRS
Honda CBR600 f4i
Hey! New to the forum and new female motovlogger. Started my channel over a year ago with intent to motovlog but was too scared to post motorcycle content!! Well here I am and I am loving it! Hope to meet some new friends and learn more about filming/editing! Check me out on YouTube at SenditSteph:

73FEAC72-FA09-46FF-907B-ADA5A207B087.jpeg

Woman Motorcyclist Vlog | My first MotoVlog | Oxford Super Leggings Review | Northwest Connecticut

Last edited by a moderator:

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
Hi Steph, welcome to the forum, ace to have you here.
Looks like you are into the sportier bikes, tell us about your ride? :)

Reactions: Steph

Steph

SenditSteph
Jul 9, 2020
New England
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Harley FXRS
Honda CBR600 f4i
Hi Steph, welcome to the forum, ace to have you here.
Looks like you are into the sportier bikes, tell us about your ride? :)
Hey! Thanks for welcoming me! I have both a Honda CBR600f4i and a Harley Davidson FXRS. Been riding dirt bikes since 2009 and took the motorcycle safety class on the CBR in 2011. I love all motorcycles and want to ride all the bikes!! I am a registered nurse and like the medical field, in the world of motorcycles you never stop learning and never stop gaining new skills. Now with editing and filming there is a whole new project for me! Stoked to have started motovlogging.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
It is quite a fun journey to learn. Wow, sounds like you have a world of life skills there... I guess you must be up to your eyeballs in covid stuff being a nurse? :)

Steph

SenditSteph
Jul 9, 2020
New England
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Harley FXRS
Honda CBR600 f4i
It is quite a fun journey to learn. Wow, sounds like you have a world of life skills there... I guess you must be up to your eyeballs in covid stuff being a nurse? :)
Yes it has been overwhelming right now in the medical field. I really think it is why I started motovlogging, I started my channel about a year ago but was afraid to post motorcycle content (what if everyone thinks I suck at riding, what if I’m boring, what if etc.) When Covid started to peak where I am I needed throttle therapy and decided life is too short to give into that negative voice in your head saying what if.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
2012 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone
The "what if" voice is a disruptive little bugger. Life is indeed way too short.... and if folk don't like what they see, they can keep rolling on never to return! :)

Steph

SenditSteph
Jul 9, 2020
New England
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Harley FXRS
Honda CBR600 f4i
The "what if" voice is a disruptive little bugger. Life is indeed way too short.... and if folk don't like what they see, they can keep rolling on never to return! :)
It really is! Thanks for welcoming me to this community, much appreciated. I hope to learn a lot here and excited to meet new friends!

Reactions: HippoDrone

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
Another Connecticut Motovlogger!

Welcome.

I live down on the shoreline in Branford but love riding through those Litchfield Hills and all over New England actually.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Welcome to the forum and we need more female riders overall so maybe you can get some recruited through your channel.

I know from female friends that ride that it can be a different world riding vs. what guys experience.

Steph

SenditSteph
Jul 9, 2020
New England
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Harley FXRS
Honda CBR600 f4i
Welcome to the forum and we need more female riders overall so maybe you can get some recruited through your channel.

I know from female friends that ride that it can be a different world riding vs. what guys experience.
In the short time that I have been motovlogging, the female community especially has been overwhelmingly supportive, I have found it’s one of my favorite things about motovlogging. It would be pretty awesome to inspire some new female riders with my channel.