Hey Guys Noob Alert

87SWOO

Wannabie Member
Sep 11, 2016
Finger lakes, NY.
I ride a
2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500R
Hi I'm Zach, nice to meet you all.
I'm actually new to riding. I have roughly 700+m to my name and love every inch. Without re writing everything in my bio I do have one word of warning, be vigilant out there guys you never know what might happen.
Funny story now, on my first ride.
Other than still working in the carbs (bike was stalling on stops) I'm with my father and we were pulling left into his driveway. Turn signals on both bikes. When I went to look back for traffic almost at a stop before turning. You guys probably remember your first turns, super slow. A Camaro decides it's time to pass on the left at 60+. Good thing I was over cautious on the first Street ride I've ever taken. I almost became a pancake.

Any questions I can answer I will gladly. Also the pic is my bike and my father's BigDog.

Attachments

• IMG_20160908_172905.jpg
    IMG_20160908_172905.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 195

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Hi I'm Zach, nice to meet you all.

Any questions I can answer I will gladly. Also the pic is my bike and my father's BigDog.

Welcome Zach!

That is cool your dad rides too and a Big Dog no less. Didn't they just start back up on limuted production basis?

I bet you all are going to have some great rides and footage this fall.

87SWOO

Wannabie Member
Sep 11, 2016
Finger lakes, NY.
I ride a
2007 Kawasaki Ninja 500R
Thanks guys.
@R-Rated I'm not sure if they have. Don't quote me on this but I think it's model is bulldog.
I'm trying to get out there. It's hard when you work 6-6 overnight. Sleep gets wack. Oh right i forgot to mention what I'm running. I have one cam so far, elecam explorer elite. And no mic yet, building one from a computer headset just for something to do. Can't take the easy way and just buy one.

Good luck all and have fun out there!

Reactions: R-Rated

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts