Hellooooooooo From Chicago!

Yamalash

Wannabie Member
Dec 16, 2016
Chicago
I ride a
2006 Yamaha R6, 2003 Yamaha FZ-1
Hello hello helloOOoOOOooOo!

First of all I want to say thank you for all the helpful threads on here for how to get started motovlogging.

Just a very short background on me- I was born in Chicago, moved to Colorado last year and started riding an R6. Rode for a few months and crashed on the track. Moved back to Chicago a few months ago and picked up a FZ-1 and a GoPro and rode until it got too cold!

Riding season here is VERY over but I recorded a lot of footage while I could. I have about 6 videos ready and I'm going to upload one every Sunday. Just uploaded a channel preview today!

Can't wait to connect with everyone on here; there's nothing like the riding community and I'd imagine the motovlogging community is even tighter knit.

Thanks for checking out my thread! =) If you sub me let me know so I can sub you back!
-Lash

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Hello hello helloOOoOOOooOo!

First of all I want to say thank you for all the helpful threads on here for how to get started motovlogging.

Just a very short background on me- I was born in Chicago, moved to Colorado last year and started riding an R6. Rode for a few months and crashed on the track. Moved back to Chicago a few months ago and picked up a FZ-1 and a GoPro and rode until it got too cold!

Riding season here is VERY over but I recorded a lot of footage while I could. I have about 6 videos ready and I'm going to upload one every Sunday. Just uploaded a channel preview today!

Can't wait to connect with everyone on here; there's nothing like the riding community and I'd imagine the motovlogging community is even tighter knit.

Thanks for checking out my thread! =) If you sub me let me know so I can sub you back!
-Lash

Glad you got back in the saddle. I was just in Chicago this past summer. Only my second time there and still amazed at the city.

Reactions: Yamalash

Yamalash

Wannabie Member
Dec 16, 2016
Chicago
I ride a
Glad you got back in the saddle. I was just in Chicago this past summer. Only my second time there and still amazed at the city.

Thanks man. And Chicago is great when it's warm! When it gets cold on the other hand.. @MIcruiser knows all about those Midwest winters! Thanks for the welcome =)

Reactions: R-Rated

MIcruiser

SW Michigan motovlogger
Sep 25, 2015
SW Michigan
I ride a
2008 Yamaha V-Star 1300
https://www.youtube.com/c/MIcruiserGUY
Thanks man. And Chicago is great when it's warm! When it gets cold on the other hand.. @MIcruiser knows all about those Midwest winters! Thanks for the welcome =)
Yes sir I do. Its brutal already this year and just getting started. But Chicago is nice in the summer. I usually make a couple trips during the better months to see the sights.

JoshAFJ

Because Motorcycle
Sep 21, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
I ride a
07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
I feel you man. I haven't touched my bike in ages. I wish I had enough content to last me over the winter, but I don't :(

Yamalash

Wannabie Member
Dec 16, 2016
Chicago
I ride a
Thank you!

Yes sir I do. Its brutal already this year and just getting started. But Chicago is nice in the summer. I usually make a couple trips during the better months to see the sights.
It's damn cold. I was just in Milwaukee and man... Need to get back out West before next winter haha.

I feel you man. I haven't touched my bike in ages. I wish I had enough content to last me over the winter, but I don't :(
It's not a good feeling forsure. I definitely don't have enough content either.. No worries we just have to pick it back up next season!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts