Greetings From Washington!

Live Dirty

Wannabie Member
Apr 30, 2016
Spokane, WA
I ride a
2015 HD Street Glide
After looking around on the internet, I managed to stumble upon this awesome website and couldn't help but get involved! I've recently started up my own YouTube channel and would love some input from more experienced vloggers! As it stands, I'll be running the channel and the main contributor, but there are plans in place to have at least two or three of us uploading videos. Any comments are welcome and I look forward to interacting with everyone. I wish I could include a link to send you guys in the right direction, but I'm sure you all know the rules and my having just signed up means I'm not allowed to.

SevenCube

KTM RC390 + ATGATT
Dec 28, 2015
I ride a
2015 KTM RC 390, 2011 Yamaha FZ-S
After looking around on the internet, I managed to stumble upon this awesome website and couldn't help but get involved! I've recently started up my own YouTube channel and would love some input from more experienced vloggers! As it stands, I'll be running the channel and the main contributor, but there are plans in place to have at least two or three of us uploading videos. Any comments are welcome and I look forward to interacting with everyone. I wish I could include a link to send you guys in the right direction, but I'm sure you all know the rules and my having just signed up means I'm not allowed to.

Welcome to the forum! :D

Live Dirty

Wannabie Member
Apr 30, 2016
Spokane, WA
I ride a
2015 HD Street Glide
welcome. what do you ride?
These days I'm riding a 2015 Harley Street Glide but I've owned a Triumph Scrambler (stolen) and a Victory Gunner (traded in). The Street Glide won me over with its anti-lock and linked brakes when it was time to go on a 3000 mile trip with my friends and my wife on the back of my bike.

BurntRuber

Burnt Rubber TV
Apr 8, 2016
Florida
I ride a
DRZ400SM and random stuff people let me ride
I have a video that I'm editing right now that I made my friend wear my helmet and talk about his bike. He made me laugh so hard when I finally watched it.

Sidewinder

Sidewinder2180
Mar 29, 2016
I ride a
2011 Honda Shadow VT750RS
Welcome from California, got a pic of that bad boy?

Live Dirty

Wannabie Member
Apr 30, 2016
Spokane, WA
I ride a
2015 HD Street Glide
I have a video that I'm editing right now that I made my friend wear my helmet and talk about his bike. He made me laugh so hard when I finally watched it.
I've been tempted to do something similar myself. I have a buddy who keeps trying to get me to ride his gsxr 1000 when I've never touched a sport bike, so if that happens, I'll be sure to wear my helmet and camera throughout the experience.

Live Dirty

Wannabie Member
Apr 30, 2016
Spokane, WA
I ride a
2015 HD Street Glide
Welcome from California, got a pic of that bad boy?
what guy doesnt have an ungodly amount of pictures of his motorcycle? unfortunately I don't have a way of inserting them yet since I haven't hit my 20 post minimum. if you know another way I could show you my bike, I'm all ears.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts