Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I was a Petty Officer Weapons Engineering Technician on submarines but now work in health and safety.

Last edited:

voodoo

Youtube: Biker Voodoo
Mar 3, 2017
I ride a
Kawasaki Versys 650
IT Technician for UK and Europe for a small(ish) oil and gas company. Not glamorous but I do get time to use the bike to get to different sites ;)

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
College professor for two University's in Philadelphia. I teach animation, design, film making and some film history as well. Do freelance work if it's not too much, but I have a lot of time to do my own thing. Have recently discovered vlogging, and shooting with adventure cams.

- Wuf

Reactions: R-Rated

DLSGAP

Wannabie Member
Feb 27, 2017
DFW, TX
I ride a
Zx10r
Given the fact that I ride sport bikes I've always been leery to advertise my job because it's gotten me a lot of hate in the past... But seeing as I left it in September of last year I guess there's no harm. I was a police officer... Sergeant actually and 3rd in command at my department when I left. I'm currently a stay at home father for my 3 year old twins, their 4 year old brother, and my 10 year old step daughter.

I'm very seriously considering going back into law enforcement for the break.

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
I've nothing against police officers, but it sounds like you're rocking it as a dad. Are you taking a break from the challenging of rising twins, or just feel the need to get back in the field?

- Wuf

Reactions: HRMV

voodoo

Youtube: Biker Voodoo
Mar 3, 2017
I ride a
Kawasaki Versys 650
Given the fact that I ride sport bikes I've always been leery to advertise my job because it's gotten me a lot of hate in the past... But seeing as I left it in September of last year I guess there's no harm. I was a police officer... Sergeant actually and 3rd in command at my department when I left. I'm currently a stay at home father for my 3 year old twins, their 4 year old brother, and my 10 year old step daughter.

I used to be a Constable here in the UK, and if I had to choose between going back to that or raising my daughter from scratch again, I'd take the Police job :p

I do love my daughter to bits but kids are hard work lol.

Reactions: HRMV and R-Rated

burlyjack

The bearded dude with a cool YouTube
Oct 10, 2015
Oklahoma, USA
I ride a
2004 Honda VTX 1300

I've had a few experiences with cops that weren't so desirable, but I'm smart enough to know the majority of them are great people that are faced with shitty circumstances daily. I've had more good experiences than bad. I don't think you should be afraid to tell who you were/are. You're making a sacrifice right now a lot of men won't do (I'm referring to both being a cop and a stay at home dad). They refuse to set their ego aside and take care of their family, no matter what it takes. Keep up the awesome work man! :)

Reactions: HRMV and R-Rated

Stank

Stanksbeamen
Apr 2, 2017
USA
I ride a
2017 BMW S1000R
2008 HD Nightster (Sold)
In the United States Air Force, been in 13 years. Work logistics

Reactions: R-Rated

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO