Challenge: Finding Low-profile Motovloggers

SmokyOwl

Hey dude, your hair is on fire.
Jul 3, 2016
Southern Wisconsin
I ride a
KZ1100 A2 Shaft
YouTube is a fickle website. It's easy to stumble on a motovlogger with 6 or 7 digit subscriber numbers and views. Not so easy to find the little guys.

So here's my challenge:

Find motovloggers NOT associated with this site, that has less than 10,000 subscribers and typical views.

I think this is tougher than it sounds. I was going to suggest less than 1,000 but I think that would be too difficult. Maybe members here will find new people to follow instead of the same popular motovloggers they've been following for months and years. Expand your horizons.

Moderators: not sure if this belongs in the challenge section or not. If it does, please move it and delete this line.

SmokyOwl

Hey dude, your hair is on fire.
Jul 3, 2016
Southern Wisconsin
I ride a
KZ1100 A2 Shaft
Go to YouTube. Type in motovlog hit the channel button and start scrolling. Doesn't seem to hard to find small channels.

Just did that....I find about one person per page that fits the profile. Not the easiest way to find unknowns, but maybe I should be asking for under 1k subs. The point of the exercise is to find unknowns in the first place and share. Stop staring at the most popular dozen motovloggers every day, know what I mean? Shake it up.

BlakShadow

The Masshole
Sep 26, 2016
Massachusetts
I ride a
Honda Shadow ACE 1100
Personally, I've had great luck on Motovlogger Amino, not to be confused with Moto Amino - this one's completely different, and focused specifically on motovloggers. Most of the folks there are in the small to medium size range, and we all help each other grow our channels. Occasionally one of the more popular ones pops in - I've chatted with Swarook a few times - but he's definitely a 1%er in that group. It's like this site, but more active (nothing against the fine work everyone here is doing - both can co-exist).

DFG

Dat Foreign Guy
Dec 26, 2016
North Carolina
I ride a
2015 Suzuki Hayabusa
Personally, I've had great luck on Motovlogger Amino, not to be confused with Moto Amino - this one's completely different, and focused specifically on motovloggers. Most of the folks there are in the small to medium size range, and we all help each other grow our channels. Occasionally one of the more popular ones pops in - I've chatted with Swarook a few times - but he's definitely a 1%er in that group. It's like this site, but more active (nothing against the fine work everyone here is doing - both can co-exist).
Thanks for this, I just downloaded the app and signed up.

KittenMeat

Wannabie Member
Nov 15, 2015
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800xc
Suzuki Sv650-R
This guy is neat. He rides a triumph daytona 675 in FREAKING INDIA.
OH MAN. Pretty neat to see motovlogging out there. I had no idea there was such a vibrant scene too. Looks like really playing a videogame.

We also might be related lol.
I present to you BALSARA675
https://www.youtube.com/user/mukarramplaysitcool

Reactions: Panotaker

2WL

Dan & lurch are inspiring
Dec 17, 2016
South West
I ride a
Suzuki GSR750
So many on youtube from Manila in the Philippines and loads and India...

Hey i'm a tiny channel hahaha but i'm on here so I don't count

Cherrie

Triumph Street Triple Rider
Mar 12, 2015
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
It's so interesting to see the many perspectives from so many places around the world. Great to get a glimpse of the motorcycle scene in this way, thanks to Youtube!

Reactions: Undead MV

shift_love

too many bikes, too little time
May 29, 2017
I ride a
a lot of stuff (grom, crf150r, rc390, cbr600rr, ducati streetfighter 848)
47 subs and counting...i wish the rest of the world had this idea so more people would find my videos LOL theres a guy on a facebook group im in "steeds" hes got semi low subs, but makes some really quality videos...theyre "artsy"

2WDutch

Wannabie Member
Jul 28, 2017
Netherlands
I ride a
Kawasaki Z1000
Serious less then 10.000 i started active on my channel a month ago and it is pretty hard to get 20 subscribers.

Or is it my content is shitty :(

Panotaker

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2017
Austin, Texas
I ride a
2008 Yamaha FJR-1300
This guy is neat. He rides a triumph daytona 675 in FREAKING INDIA.
OH MAN. Pretty neat to see motovlogging out there. I had no idea there was such a vibrant scene too. Looks like really playing a videogame.

We also might be related lol.
I present to you BALSARA675
That guy drives around with his thumb on the horn button the whole time! I saw one guy with at least 4 people on his motorcycle, looked like his whole family. One guy had a passenger on the back holding on to 2 giant suitcases, like a human saddle bag. It would have been nice if he had his camera aimed higher so we could see something besides his gas tank. Interesting video.

KNUCKLE B

Knuckle Buster
Jul 31, 2017
Vancouver BC Canada
I ride a
KTM 450 Supermoto
I enjoy watching "BLACK92COUPE" on youtube ... his videos are well made and super funny. Hes a really small channel and deserves more subs for sure.

Undead MV

If there is light, there shall be dark
Oct 9, 2017
Mexico City
I ride a
Bajaj Avenger Street 220
Well... I have 38 subs, 9 vids, and less than 300 views, im i doing right?

Even i dont know how to put the link of my youtube channel here as a signature like other does o_O

Cherrie

Mar 12, 2015
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
I think the issue is too many fish in the sea?
It's hard to get noticed
Humans only have so many limited hours in the day to watch other people's stuff too! So i guess they watch their favourite channels

To get fresh eyes on your work though, as a smaller channel, perhaps it would be strategic to make videos that are more likely to be found via search engine.
Title your videos properly. Use good descriptions and good thumbnails. Then make good videos on top of that, and have a bunch of quality videos and good branding to hook in people to want to subscribe to you if they like what you are about!

Cherrie

Mar 12, 2015
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
Well... I have 38 subs, 9 vids, and less than 300 views, im i doing right?

Even i dont know how to put the link of my youtube channel here as a signature like other does o_O

Modify your "signature" by hovering over your username upper right corner, left column says 'signature'

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts