Funny Camera Angles Gone Wrong

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I think everyone should film themselves and then review the footage to see how observant they are. Watch some vlogs and count the mirror checks.

We should do that and shoot it raw and unedited. Of course if you have my eyes, your head can go one direction and the eyes in another.

460959.jpg

Reactions: HippoDrone

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Wrist mount would be interesting. Did you have it towards you or aiming out? If aimed at you, you could have talked to it like Dick Tracy into his watch. That would give audience a spy type perspective.

Haha thats good. It was faced forwards. That would be interesting though, like on your left hand so that you can bring the viewer closer to you.

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
Funny stuff. Having multiple cameras is good for new angles to cut to if the cut is motivated. I've done wrist cams, side stand cams, helmet visor cams, and mirror cams. IF the shot makes ya grin, use it.

-Wuf

Reactions: R-Rated

MrNapper

Bring a shovel
Sep 23, 2017
Vian Oklahoma
I ride a
2003 Buell XB9R Firebolt
I think everyone should film themselves and then review the footage to see how observant they are. Watch some vlogs and count the mirror checks.

I don't have to move my head to see my mirrors. And since you edit a ton of riding out alot gets left out I'm sure. I already noticed this reviewing my own vids. I know I'm a very alert rider but sure don't seem that way in my vids.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts