Not open for further replies.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
extreme601 said:
If I've got any chance of booking it off work, I need to know if the dates are final (NOT going to change). Are they?

I think they are pretty solid, it's one of the only weekends avoiding any major biking events, long weekend, warm weather (Usually...maybe...more than likly not) :lol:

I'm agreed with the 6-9th April 2012? I'd say the more people that agree them dates now the better the template is looking. :)

Raindown93

Wannabie Member
Oct 19, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha WR 125 X
I am well up for a meet up anytime after i get a new bike, Obviously travelling long distances without motorways would be pretty awful.

Just keep things updated and i will let you know if i can make it.

Rain

LDR

Wannabie Member
Sep 7, 2011
I ride a
'03 Honda CBR600F
Think it was Azzer who mentioned this on one of my videos but I'm well up for it. If the 6th to the 9th are fairly solid dates then I'll look at getting some cover nearer the time. And I'll be sticking to a hotel thanks; the last thing I want to have is a rock digging into my back on a cold, hard floor. I'm not a pussy, I merely like the comfort of a Premier Inn bed. And the wi-fi.

Bloke

Wannabie Member
Sep 28, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha XJ6-S Diversion
If you're heading to north east wales, you have to check out ponderosa/horseshoe pass.

Epic road.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
The dates are for definate. The current plan is on an earlier page so I won't repeat it. Hotels will be travel lodges, have a couple in mind and will confirm in the next week or so. Downshift43, your more than welcome meet us at the hotel in the morning, or we'll arrange somewhere to meet during the day.

DownShift43

Wannabie Member
Oct 21, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Aprilia RS125
Yamaha YZF-R125
Kawasaki Ninja 250R
how much money should i bring to the meet up and would i need to bring a tent? and where about at the peak district are we meeting could you send me a link please

Bloke

Wannabie Member
Sep 28, 2011
I ride a
Yamaha XJ6-S Diversion
Re: Re: Big Meet Up In The UK - Next Year

DownShift43 said:
how much money should i bring to the meet up and would i need to bring a tent? and where about at the peak district are we meeting could you send me a link please

They're using travelodges for accommodation so no tent.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Friz

HereComeDatFriz
Jul 23, 2011
Derby UK
I ride a
2018 Ducati Multistrada 1260S
DownShift43 said:

CMC in clay cross. It's a bike shop.

You'd need as much money as you would need for petrol and food, since travel lodge will be booked in advance.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
Date: 6th - 9th April
First Meet: CMC Chesterfield/Clay Cross.

I say we sleep around Wrexham or Nantwich, if people couldn't meet at CMC we could organise the travel lodge/ premire inn and let people know to meet us there if any problems arise they can't meet at CMC. ?

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
I've just watched this by Condrod360
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YB0VNMNRPMY[/youtube]

& I'm sure you will all agree this video kinda' hints towards riders than are on 125's looking/wanting to come to the meet.

I think it's a great video and very well thought out.

(P.s I'm posting this video as I thought it might be worth sharing this video with regards to the problems people may face, if Conrod wants me to remove it for him to upload it I will)

DownShift43

Wannabie Member
Oct 21, 2011
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Aprilia RS125
Yamaha YZF-R125
Kawasaki Ninja 250R
i have a book called great riding routes from fast bikes and it also shows you where some race tracks are as well

Chuckles85

Wannabie Member
Nov 9, 2011
I ride a
FZ6N
This all sounds great to me! I know none of you know me but I'd relish the chance to go on a big bike meet!

POPE5HAT

Wannabie Member
Sep 5, 2011
I ride a
Chuckles85 said:
This all sounds great to me! I know none of you know me but I'd relish the chance to go on a big bike meet!
for alot of us i will be the first time we meet , makes good time to make good friends :) the more the merrier i say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts