Apocalypse Spreads - Innocent Anti-rage Videos Are Taken Out

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
So the mysterious anti-monetizing calculation seems to pick up on just words?

upload_2017-10-13_6-7-16.png

How is an anti-road rage video a target?

So, I am going to try something. What if I change the title and maybe thumbnail? Will it remain an outcast or not?
upload_2017-10-13_6-7-16.png

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
That is what I am wondering as well so I am going to upload the same file again with a different title and thumbnail.
might be worth renaming the file before uploading it too

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
Yeah, I think the pesky video snagged at 93% processing with just using the name of the downloaded MP4 so I am backing up and trying with a new file name on my side.

Update - renamed the file on my end, uploaded again with new title, thumbnail, and description. Stuck processing at 94% so the wait begins . . .

upload_2017-10-13_7-1-33.png

LoneWally

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
I ride a
2007 Hartford HD125L, 2013 Honda CB500X
YouTube's ads system is messed up. Don't know if your fimilar with the Casey Neistat situation. Basically he made a vid raising money for Vegas and his video was demonetized yet another tv reporter had ads his video on YoUtube despite yt's policy saying that they would not display ads on vids talking about tragidies. Broken ass system

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
guessing their algorithm realised it was the same video

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
guessing their algorithm realised it was the same video

Yeah but in the way of duplicate upload though. So what is the algorithm detecting? So far we see that name of the video, name of the file, thumbnail, and details of the video changed. That leaves only footage and audio.

The footage contains no actual road rage type incident (I do have one listed that is close - Have camera, stay safe)

So I am guessing audio. I do not recall cursing and I am not where I can play it without disturbing others.

If it is audio, then what is the magic word? Maybe I will be able to review the one someone posted about short riders and yours to see if there is something in common.

It is like the dang Knights the used to say Ni.

71a33f3232e08fb41543df7fac25bc0f--the-knight-stupid-funny.jpg

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
It would be awesome if Youtube would just send a report to you of what was triggering the algorithm. Like whenever an Adobe product crashes, which happens everyday, I get a report pop up that lets me see what is happening (usually photoshop is hogging my RAM, the greedy bastard) and sends it to Adobe for them to consider for the next rounds of updates. It would be a useful tool, not that I would stop swearing because of it though.

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
It would be awesome if Youtube would just send a report to you of what was triggering the algorithm. Like whenever an Adobe product crashes, which happens everyday, I get a report pop up that lets me see what is happening (usually photoshop is hogging my RAM, the greedy bastard) and sends it to Adobe for them to consider for the next rounds of updates. It would be a useful tool, not that I would stop swearing because of it though.
Yeah, otherwise it seems arbitrary.

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
Are you getting lots of your videos come up like this, because you could be actually tagging your videos as R Rated.

Good question

No, just that one video and the experiment. Lucky me I have a business license as R-Rated Customs in Cheatham County, TN USA. I have had that business since 2003 so hopefully that will not become an issue.

I am tempted to strip the audio and overlay it on another random footage to see if that triggers it. I got a beautiful long video of the Angel Crest Highway that got dinging for copyright due to my radio and/or my horrible singing. I could take the anti-road rage video audio and loop it to fill the longer Angel Crest Video.

Hmmmm...

PS. Forgot to mention my custom YouTube url is RRatedCustomsMotovlogs snatched that up a while back.

Last edited:

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts