Apocalypse Spreads - Innocent Anti-rage Videos Are Taken Out

R-Rated

Have Fun!
Aug 4, 2016
Clarksville to Nashville, TN
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I was viewing some of the fellow motovloggers and a YouTube survey popped up briefly before the ad. I clicked the link and it asked about adpocolypse type stuff like bad actors (not bad acting) and such. The survey even as asked if I uploaded to YouTube as well as had a comment box.

Be aware that there is one question designed to see if you are paying attention to wording. I would encourage folks to take advantage of the opportunity to give feedback.

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
I had been doing well with this. Until right now. Uploaded a video (will be out Friday) and instantly got the dreaded yellow mark.

Now if the one that is currently uploading does not get the yellow mark then there is a real issue because it should get it. Matter of fact maybe it should even get the red mark.

Dec 20, 2015
I ride a
Yamaha Fazer
I do not think that is quite true. My language is rated G.

If the algorithm is scanning then it does not speak English.:confused:
Just parroting what I heard anyway. Personally I wouldn't even bother with youtube ads, too many hoops to jump through just for a few bucks the way it is now. Besides, I need to actually produce vids in the first place.

R-Rated

Have Fun!
Aug 4, 2016
Clarksville to Nashville, TN
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Just parroting what I heard anyway. Personally I wouldn't even bother with youtube ads, too many hoops to jump through just for a few bucks the way it is now. Besides, I need to actually produce vids in the first place.
You are correct about the money. But monetization kicks up the SEO score a tad which makes your video a little more apt to be recommended to more new viewers.

Top Posters Past 30 days

Latest posts

Winners Video