Aloha From The Garden Isle

chongolio

Live Wild, Play Loud, Ride Free
Nov 1, 2016
Kauai, Hawaii
I ride a
"Whiskers" a 2015 Yamaha SR400 "
I just joined so I am doing what every good noob forum joiner should do by saying howdy and introducing myself.

I have been riding a 2015 Yamaha SR400 around Kauai, Hawaii for the past year and loving it.

A camera is coming at the end of 2016 or start of 2017. Waiting to have my bike totally paid off before I add anything else to my toybox.

Once a camera is on my helmet I plan to start legit motovlogging and really exploring the nooks and crannies of this beautiful island. I also plan to get into some off island adventures as well.

I have started to dip my toes into the motovlogging water using my iPhone and photo slideshows and posting then on my Youtube channel.

My channel already has a handful of subscribers, but for the most part my videos have been focused on my art and art tutorials.

I have thought about starting a separate channel for the motovlog episodes, but after reading a few of the posts here and elsewhere, I came to the conclusion that I would rather lose some subscribers than start from scratch.

So yeah... there you have it. Thanks for reading. Ride safe!

JoshAFJ

Because Motorcycle
Sep 21, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
I ride a
07 Kawasaki Ninja 650R
Welcome to the site!

If you have any questions or need help getting started let us know. We're a helpful bunch here!

Totally jealous about living in Hawaii. It's about to get cold over here. I'd kill for some tropical weather!

Reactions: 2wheelfan

chongolio

Nov 1, 2016
Kauai, Hawaii
I ride a
Thanks for the hello and the offer for help. If I have any questions I can't find answers to I will be sure to ask.

For the time being, I am going to keep watching motovlogs and take note on what does and doesn't appeal to me.

With luck, by the time I get my camera ( I am looking at the Gopro Sessions) I will have a solid idea of what I am wanting produce

2wheelfan

Wannabie Member
Nov 19, 2016
Fukuoka , Japan
I ride a
600rr
Bra Kauai must be amazing ! I used to live on Oahu but now I live in Japan ! I'm vlogging from here, if you come to japan or I'm ever in Kauai!! Let's ride!

Reactions: chongolio

chongolio

Nov 1, 2016
Kauai, Hawaii
I ride a
Kauai is a beautiful place to live and ride. A day does not go by when I don't count my lucky stars to be able to call this rock my home.

When you come out give me a shout and we will go for a spin. I would love to ride in Japan sometime too!

Reactions: 2wheelfan

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO