Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I know @lupin has a goal of 1k subs, obvs we all want our channels to grow so how about we look to 2018 as the year we help each other to grow? It doesn't take much, just a mention of another motovlogger in your video and then add a link to them in the description, and you can even add them into the annotations at the end of the video. Now am not suggesting you promote a channel or video that you don't like, so if a youtuber has a specific video you enjoy, why not discuss that in your video and link to it at the end?
So how about from Jan 1st 2018 we make a concerted effort to introduce a motovlog.com motovlogger to our own viewers in a video at least once a month throughout 2018. I've already started, and I do not do so expecting those I mention to introduce me to their viewers, it should be on the basis of if you actually like their content, think it would appeal to your viewers, etc.
@Make Rides has shown keen to help promote the smaller youtubers too.
We have some larger channels on here too.... now I know they are going to be inundated with promotion requests, but it'd be so cool if they could help out a small channel too. RJ does a feature on the end of each of his vids, not asking for that, just bring the channel up in the discussion in your video, then link to them or the specific video you enjoyed at the end and in the description.
I am not gonna ask who is up for this as it will possibly create a restricted network, so if you are subbed to folk on here and enjoy their stuff..... promote them, you don't need to even let them know you have done so as that will also encourage us to watch each others videos to see if we are featured! :)
What are folks thoughts?

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
It doesn't even need to be every video, but folk don't share videos in the way they used to so promoting other channels could really help folk like you reach your target and beyond. @Make Rides has been looking at featuring channels on his YouTube channel which is a great idea, can only feature 10 channels at a time though so I update mine regularly to cycle through those I think are good and worth following.

Reactions: NF Vulcan

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Cool. Now if some of the new members join in, then this could really be a thing.

I may even incorporate it into when it gets too cold to ride. Put a little spin on it like to get the audience to focus on the featured motovlogger instead of my charming visage.

Why hello viewer. In this episode I am going to introduce you to (collage of their clips)

man-reading-newspaper.jpg

Undead MV

If there is light, there shall be dark
Oct 9, 2017
Mexico City
I ride a
Bajaj Avenger Street 220
I may even incorporate it into when it gets too cold to ride. Put a little spin on it like to get the audience to focus on the featured motovlogger instead of my charming visage.

Why hello viewer. In this episode I am going to introduce you to (collage of their clips)

man-reading-newspaper.jpg
Or it could be "In this episode I am going to introduce you to (collage of their channels)"

I have a doubt, linking feature only work while watching on computer right? 'cause when watching on phone or tablet the links doesnt work (android OS)

Reactions: NF Vulcan

Undead MV

Oct 9, 2017
Mexico City
I ride a
Bajaj Avenger Street 220
Or it could be "In this episode I am going to introduce you to (collage of their channels)"

I have a doubt, linking feature only work while watching on computer right? 'cause when watching on phone or tablet the links doesnt work (android OS)
By the way, I'm in although normally my videos are in spanish

Jafnhaar

Riding Triumph Sprint GT SE 1050
Jul 13, 2017
East Anglia, UK
I ride a
Triumph Sprint GT SE 1050
It doesn't even need to be every video, but folk don't share videos in the way they used to so promoting other channels could really help folk like you reach your target and beyond. @Make Rides has been looking at featuring channels on his YouTube channel which is a great idea, can only feature 10 channels at a time though so I update mine regularly to cycle through those I think are good and worth following.

Well up for this, I occasionally mention motovlog.com as a forum to visit, and have mentioned a few guys on here who are funny and will continue to do so.

And as you said I don't do it for a return shoutout it is just I found the person entertaining and was nice to just mention them :)

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
Good idea! I've been planning on doing a year in review post to commemorate my first year as a blogger. In it I was going to give a shout out to my favorite vloggers, and of course mention this site as well as it's been instrumental in my growth and development as a vlogger, editor and cinematographer.

Has any thought be put into creating a dedicated Motovlog.com YouTiube page where we can promote favorite vloggers that we mention here on this site as well?

-Wuf

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I'm not sure how viable that would be to run. Folk find it hard enough to find the time to create their own videos. This forum allows people to share their videos under the Motovlogs.com banner :)

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
I'm not sure how viable that would be to run. Folk find it hard enough to find the time to create their own videos. This forum allows people to share their videos under the Motovlogs.com banner :)

My thinking is we could have two sites under the same banner, but I get what you're saying.

- Wuf

NF Vulcan

Never Hold In A Fart
Aug 26, 2017
Nebraska USA
www.facebook.com
I ride a
2007 Kawasaki Vulcan Mean Streak 1600 SE
I know @lupin has a goal of 1k subs, obvs we all want our channels to grow so how about we look to 2018 as the year we help each other to grow? It doesn't take much, just a mention of another motovlogger in your video and then add a link to them in the description, and you can even add them into the annotations at the end of the video. Now am not suggesting you promote a channel or video that you don't like, so if a youtuber has a specific video you enjoy, why not discuss that in your video and link to it at the end?
So how about from Jan 1st 2018 we make a concerted effort to introduce a motovlog.com motovlogger to our own viewers in a video at least once a month throughout 2018. I've already started, and I do not do so expecting those I mention to introduce me to their viewers, it should be on the basis of if you actually like their content, think it would appeal to your viewers, etc.
@Make Rides has shown keen to help promote the smaller youtubers too.
We have some larger channels on here too.... now I know they are going to be inundated with promotion requests, but it'd be so cool if they could help out a small channel too. RJ does a feature on the end of each of his vids, not asking for that, just bring the channel up in the discussion in your video, then link to them or the specific video you enjoyed at the end and in the description.
I am not gonna ask who is up for this as it will possibly create a restricted network, so if you are subbed to folk on here and enjoy their stuff..... promote them, you don't need to even let them know you have done so as that will also encourage us to watch each others videos to see if we are featured! :)
What are folks thoughts?
Yeah, this is great! I am a small channel anyway but I still make an effort to help others out as well. Ill just keep it up. Hopefully someday ill have a large enough channel to help other channels out.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Undead MV

Oct 9, 2017
Mexico City
I ride a
Bajaj Avenger Street 220
UPDATE: yesterday i added links to your channels of some of you mates, and so i will with my next vids.

HINT: Put the links on your "most watched vids" so there are more chances to reach more audience

Lets make our channels grow!!! :mad:

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts