Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
tldr... make a video explaining how to get more view by making a video to explain how to get more views.... or in other words, make hollow content that only benefits the producer.... yet probably ultimately harm the producer too as folk are sick of clickbait garbo.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
tldr... make a video explaining how to get more view by making a video to explain how to get more views.... or in other words, make hollow content that only benefits the producer.... yet probably ultimately harm the producer too as folk are sick of clickbait garbo.

I wonder if I made a video about just being creative would that then spark a creative wave of riders that encompass the globe?

Maybe I shouldn't do that because the commute into work has enough traffic. It would only be worse with pink puffy dinosaurs and other imaginary stuff folks would no doubt create.

:p

fluffly__the_pink_dragon_by_dameodessa.jpg

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
LoL, I see what you did there. :) Anyway to be honest, I have never, not before, not even now, cared much on how to gain more views or subs, growing the channel, blahblahblah. I just do what I like to do in terms of the videos I make. I don't do all the analyzing and etc stuff. How in the world did I get to where I am at now, I really don't know. I'm just happy to go along for the ride and see where it takes me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R-Rated General Discussion 11

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts