Who Is Your Favorite Popular Motovlogger?

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I generally watch smaller channels as I find them more honest and real, but I do follow a few larger names.

I currently really enjoy the following channels:

My favorite international motovlogger is Shadetree Surgeon (www.youtube.com/shadetreesurgeon) - I love his straight talking and his current determination at bettering himself at enduro riding/competing.

My favorite Brit (sort of) motovlogger is Andy Man Cam (youtube.com/user/anymancam) - He puts together amazing tour videos around Europe and his tech/review vids are entertaining to watch even on the products that don't specifically interest me.

So who are yours and why? :)

Reactions: Jafnhaar

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
I don't really have any top motovloggers, i like to watch more maintenance/review videos that are of educational purposes. i.e. bike maintenance. So in terms of those in no particular order, i like delboys garage, the workshop, sportsbiketrackgear and mc garage,.i also like fort nine for reviews, missndenflyer and 44teeth. I always support smaller channels when i can. I can remember when delboysgarage only had a few thousand subs, doing maintenance in his dingey garage. Now the guy has over 60k subs and has a really nice garage setup with sponsorship.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
44T and TMF are great vloggers both on and off the bikes. TMF does great tour videos and I love the 44T old superbike series they just started

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I do follow Rnickeymouse. Great third person footage, amazing what folks over on the Mulholland do in such a relatively short stretch of twisties.

When I am Jonesing to be back out west, I will watch a couple of his videos and daydream. :p

Last edited:

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Rnickeymouse seems to know the right spots to watch a person wreck.... some of those videos make you wonder how folk even made it to that road without totalling their bikes! :O

Reactions: R-Rated

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
if you want to watch million dollar cars cross the yellow line all the f'in time.... Rnickymouse has you covered! (Y)

I guess the flashy expensive car is compensating for something haha

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
As we're on the topic i think Schaaf deserves a mention. He is actually rather entertaining. Sometimes its nice to just listen to Engine and not voice... he usually has you covered!

Reactions: WingManGT

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
Reactions: 2WV and HippoDrone

Theodor

Don't wannabe
Nov 16, 2017
Estonia
I ride a
Valkyrie 1500
Hmm.. I am not sure if he is exactly motovlogger, but mcrider, with 56k subs.
And the next is LJ: The Friendly Hooligan, with 38k subs, but she has not put up any motovlogs for a long long time.

LoneWolfer

Lone Wolfer Garage
Jun 1, 2017
Connecticut
www.thelonewolfer.com
I ride a
Harley Nightster, Harley Switchback & Suzuki Savage
My favorite international motovlogger is Shadetree Surgeon (www.youtube.com/shadetreesurgeon) - I love his straight talking and his current determination at bettering himself at enduro riding/competing.

My favorite Brit (sort of) motovlogger is Andy Man Cam (youtube.com/user/anymancam) - He puts together amazing tour videos around Europe and his tech/review vids are entertaining to watch even on the products that don't specifically interest me.

So who are yours and why? :)

I'm a fan of Shadetree as well. He was the first motovlog I started following.

I also like DanDanTheFireMan, he's not huge but over the 14,000 sub mark and he's got a good perspective as he is a First Responder and motorcycle enthusiast. Plus he is an adventure rider on a Sportster Tracker, so things get interesting when he goes off the beaten path. Be warned though, Recently he's been falling into the top five tips trap and selling far too hard to make money trap. He's been pushing his patreon and making videos complaining about adsense issues with no actual motovlogging and the woe is me plea is always a turn off for me.

I know that was a criticism along with a recommendation but I'm from New England and we don't do straight compliments.

lupin

2016 Solar Bear Champion.
Jul 5, 2015
Australia
www.imlupz.com
I ride a
FZ1N
There are really only 3 that I will watch almost every video.

BVG / 44teeth
RJ
Adrijiannicelodean (although most of his stuff lately is all clickbait)

I watch a bit on C2W but generally I can’t stomach American motovloggers.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I watch a bit on C2W but generally I can’t stomach American motovloggers.
I quite enjoy C2W, his spannering makes me chuckle although I have gotten a bit tired of him recently

Undead MV

If there is light, there shall be dark
Oct 9, 2017
Mexico City
I ride a
Bajaj Avenger Street 220
I follow several Mexican Mvloggers but my Favorite 3 are:

Blitz Rider (Great reviews, overflows knowledge)
Zyter7 (Straightforward, easygoing, good routes)
Johnrides (clear, little conceited)

I know that the mayority in this forum are english speakers, and probably won´t follow them, i wonder if there is another latin american Mvlogger besides me.

R-Rated

Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
I follow several Mexican Mvloggers but my Favorite 3 are:

Blitz Rider (Great reviews, overflows knowledge)
Zyter7 (Straightforward, easygoing, good routes)
Johnrides (clear, little conceited)

I know that the mayority in this forum are english speakers, and probably won´t follow them, i wonder if there is another latin american Mvlogger besides me.

Hey, if you interact with those three, you should invite them to come on over to the forum. It would be nice to get their take on things.

Undead MV

If there is light, there shall be dark
Oct 9, 2017
Mexico City
I ride a
Bajaj Avenger Street 220
Hey, if you interact with those three, you should invite them to come on over to the forum. It would be nice to get their take on things.
Yeah it´d be great, Zyter7 is very humble despite his channel is the biggest, ill try to urge them to join the forum

LoneWally

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
I ride a
2007 Hartford HD125L, 2013 Honda CB500X
Hmm.. I am not sure if he is exactly motovlogger, but mcrider, with 56k subs.
And the next is LJ: The Friendly Hooligan, with 38k subs, but she has not put up any motovlogs for a long long time.

McRider is great at breaking things down,

For myself fan of Spicy110 was one of the first I started watching motovlogs. But I tend to watch smaller folks. Legends Garage, Phil480, OldManTony, Skeggy Crusier, Reeno are the ones I watch the most.https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC10sq-hQe7IQ3W4P7Ddaw4A

Last edited:

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts