Not open for further replies.

MadzBiker1

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
I ride a
Aprilia RS50 ( Previous )
Yamaha YZF R125 09 ( Previous )
New bike reveal soon ;)
I've recently got the drift, but i forgot to pay attention to trying to get editing software. I have sony vegas 11 but my " Gennie " is playing up ;)

What other software do you lot use?!. I'm finding it stressful trying to locate a * discounted * version of editing software which goes well with the drift.

Any idea's on software so i can take a look?!

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
Honda Hornet - With Beast Of A Micron Exhaust
Vegas if you have some money to spend on it. VideoPad if you want a cheap/free option. It starts off like a massively better version of WMM but there's a huge amount of plug ins that make it very good, everything from multiple colour correction tools to effect, an automatic face blurring tool.

MadzBiker1

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
I ride a
New bike reveal soon ;)
Chessecake94 said:
Vegas if you have some money to spend on it. VideoPad if you want a cheap/free option. It starts off like a massively better version of WMM but there's a huge amount of plug ins that make it very good, everything from multiple colour correction tools to effect, an automatic face blurring tool.

Cheers chessecake, just downloaded videopad & some of the plug ins, Now giving it a go. hopefully it isn't too confusing! lol

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
MadzBiker1 said:
Chessecake94 said:

Cheers chessecake, just downloaded videopad & some of the plug ins, Now giving it a go. hopefully it isn't too confusing! lol

I only recently started playing with th plugins, I guess you can make it as easy and as complicated as you like, depending on how many you install

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
I bought Vegas 11 for £20 off Ebay should hopfully be here this week.

Videopad you have to delete and reinstall every month (to me would be a pain)

but apprently it's the full editing software surprisingly for £20 but hey if not then i've not wasted £100's.

I've been using Windows Live Movie Maker, if your only doing basic stuff it's great. I know it's worked out for me.
:)

MadzBiker1

Wannabie Member
Oct 24, 2011
I ride a
New bike reveal soon ;)
AZZ3R said:

but apprently it's the full editing software surprisingly for £20 but hey if not then i've not wasted £100's.

I've been using Windows Live Movie Maker, if your only doing basic stuff it's great. I know it's worked out for me.

I've tried Windows Live Movie Maker but for some reason it always play slow motion but audio normaly. I don't know if settings are wrong or what lol. I only want it for basic stuff for example cutting out bits where i go " over the top " or i said something wrong lol.

AZZ3R

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lancashire
I ride a
Kawasaki Z750R
When you 'open with: windows live movie maker' a green bar along the bottom appears and it needs to load & convert the video.

You just upload it and wait for it to process and then you can edit it, or you have your 'slow motion' settings on 0.5 rather then 1.

thats what I made my last video with.

10feetup

Wannabie Member
Nov 12, 2011
Ayr, Scotland
I ride a
Suzuki GSX600F
I use Cyberlink Power Director, version 8, i got it free from a friend,

its taking some getting used to, but im new to editing videos, so regardless of software, i would still have a steep learning curve,

ive checked out the software AZZ3R mentioned, and i think im going to buy it to :)

Chessecake94

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
I ride a
MadzBiker1 said:
AZZ3R said:

I've tried Windows Live Movie Maker but for some reason it always play slow motion but audio normaly. I don't know if settings are wrong or what lol. I only want it for basic stuff for example cutting out bits where i go " over the top " or i said something wrong lol.

Videopad can be free if you want it to be, when the trail runs out, select the downgrade to free version. All the same features as the paid version. But only one video track rather than multiple ones, and you can't export in .mov, but you can export in .avi. I know it's a shot format, but with some tweaks of the export setting you can get close to .mov quality with a fast upload time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts