Where did you get your (YT) Name?

captf

Wannabie Member
Apr 21, 2015
Manchester
I ride a
XJ6
A much abbreviated version of an older online name. I started out online as "Captain Farrell". Due to various character length restrictions, I eventually shortened this to "CaptFarrell".
People refered to me almost exclusively as 'capt' from that point [with lower case 'c' due to laziness, but I decided to keep it], so I went with it.

However, it got hard to actually register anywhere with that name, as it was inevitably taken. So, I added the 'f' back in, keeping with a lower case theme. And it's been like that for a number of years now.

100K PB&J

working on it...
Apr 15, 2015
Iowa
I ride a
Ducati 748S
I'm out of college, with over $100,000 in student loan debt, and have a moderate at best job. So making ends meet is a stretch. I eat a lot of PB&J sandwiches to help keep costs down. :/

Roaf Beast

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2014
Hell (Greece)
I ride a
Honda Wave Knock-Off
Spoonerism for Roast Beef. I like playing with words. I also listen to a lot of music. And the title of that one song of the producer that few people have ever heard of happened to be perfect.

RTCommuter

Wannabie Member
Apr 1, 2015
Northern Virginia, United States
I ride a
2014 BMW R1200RT
My YT and username here stem from my purchase of my 2014 BMW R1200RT (her name is RiTa) for commuting purposes. I've been toying with the idea of changing to my lifelong nickname of WeePly (pronounced as two words Wee-Ply) but not sure, so I'd love your input on it...

daHooligan

Wannabie Member
May 20, 2015
I ride a
K4 Gixxer 1000 & 09 HD Crossbones
was my XBL name for about 6 years, and still is, so I just carried it over to my YT

AngryP

AngryPhoenix
May 21, 2015
Toronto
I ride a
Harley 2012 XL1200V
Been my gamer tag for as long as I can remember. Just popped into my head one day.

BHBradley

BlueHandBradley
May 20, 2015
Stockton-On-Tees
I ride a
Yamaha Virago XV535 Bobber
So mine was given to me by about 60'hairy bikers at my first ever bike rally!
We've gotten to the site of the rally for a full weekend of bikes,booze and bands,get on it straight away,drinking from 11am to 3-4am the next day.
Anyway,last band finishes and I go to walk down the hill to my tent "Need a piss" me thinks, so off I go to the portaloo.
Said portaloo has no lights and it's pitch black so out comes my phone (a blackberry at the time)' so I'm holding my phone in one hand and my little fella in the other and all of a sudden I experience what I can only describe as a booze induced spasm of the left hand.....which was holding the phone.......next thing I hear...."PLOP"....yep, phones gone down the portaloo, on the last night of a 4 day rally hosting over 2000 hairy bikers and all insuing beer & pie enduced excrement you can imagine
Needless to say I was very close to shoving my hand down there to retrieve said blackberry,however thought better of it,never got it back but not a sole believe that I didn't stick my hand down there to try and find it,and due to the awful blue sludge they fill those portaloos up with and my surname being Bradley, BlueHandBradley was born!!

Jason P.

TheNoodleRacer
Mar 20, 2015
Dracut, MA
www.jasonphan.wordpress.com
I ride a
2015 Yamaha R1
I used to always just use my name and initials for everything! But I have dubbed myself thenoodleracer on YT primarily because a) i make noodles for a living b) i road race as well so i figured why not marry the two?!

BHBradley

BlueHandBradley
May 20, 2015
Stockton-On-Tees
I ride a
Yamaha Virago XV535 Bobber
I used to always just use my name and initials for everything! But I have dubbed myself thenoodleracer on YT primarily because a) i make noodles for a living b) i road race as well so i figured why not marry the two?!
So you have a Ricer but are a Noodler, I think I'd be a Potatoer as I love fries! I like that handle, thenoodleracer!

Moseby

Wannabie Member
Apr 8, 2015
I ride a
Honda NSR
So my Youtube name is "itsMosby"

I was first named "Mega Mr.Moseby" long time ago in a Online-game, then I changed to "Mr.Moseby" only, then just "Moseby"/"Mosby". So now my name is "itsMosby".

FiveOhBait

FORUM TROLL
Jun 24, 2014
HONOLULU, HAWAII, USA
I ride a
Motor wrapped in aluminum, coated in plastic, flanked by two wheels.
I was thinking about buying a new bike, and I decided I wanted a vanity plate on it. So, I was trying to come up with names to put on the plate. I saw a commercial for the show "Hawaii Five Oh" and I thought "Hawaii is at the top of the plate, I could just put "five oh" as my plate number, and it would say "Hawaii Five Oh." But then I realized how ghey it would be for a guy who's not a cop, to have that plate name. So a little more thinking turned up ... I figured since my bike at the time was a cop magnet, I wanted something to mean that on the next bike. You know how young girls are called jail bait? Well, my bike is cop bait... five oh bait. Dingle berry, dingle berry, juicy juice.

CPFilms

Filmmaker | Rider
Feb 15, 2016
Memphis, TN
I ride a
2006 Honda Silverwing
My first name is Chase, I started my photography business years ago as Chasing Photography and it branched into Chasing Photography Filims., blah blah blah, kinda silly I know. CPFilms for short now, I guess.

ChunksLife

Chunk
Jan 1, 2016
Bognor Regis
www.youtube.com
I ride a
aprilia rs4
my brothers originally nicknamed me Chunks as a kid because i looked like chunk from the goonies and its stuck with me for the past 20 years lmao all my friends and family call me it to.

Chcknstrps

Riding is life!
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
I ride a
'92 Xj6S, '05 ZX6r
First one to do a kneedown in the rookie cup I entered. They hence called me Sir Chickenstrips. I just stuck with it.

jthomas

jthomas1310
Jan 9, 2016
Australia
I ride a
2015 Yamaha YZF-R3
Just a make of my name. Use a mix of my name for most accounts and had the account since YouTubes first years so just kept the name. Motovlogging sort of just happened, considered making a channel just devoted to it but decided to keep it as I already had subscribers and views on my other random videos.

JohnnyGrom

Wannabie Member
Jan 28, 2016
I ride a
Honda Grom
I was trying to think of a name and I like johnny cash and I ride a grom so Johnny Grom it is.

Revvin417

Wannabie Member
Feb 23, 2016
Missouri
I ride a
2015 KTM RC390
Mine comes from the fact that 417 is my area code, and "seven" sort of rhymes with "revvin".
Basically, I ride around the 417!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts