Where did you get your (YT) Name?

Wanderlust

Wanderlust8760 - A German Motovlogger on Youtube
Jan 18, 2015
I ride a
2014 Kawasaki Ninja 300 SE
I love traveling (although I can't afford to do it right now) and I have the constant desire to explore and being outdoors. I also wanted a name that symbolizes my German background and so I chose to call myself Wanderlust8760.

Wanderlust describes the constant desire to travel and to get to know other people and cultures.
8760 are the hours of a year, if you don't have a leap year.
Hence Wanderlust8760.

Reactions: BarcelonaR

SpartanHDX

Wannabie Member
Dec 22, 2014
I ride a
This seems like an interesting thread, let's see if I can get it started back up...

Anyway
Spartan: I'm a Halo fan through and through. Love the story. Love the games. Love the franchise. Love Halo. :D
HDX: Just a little YouTube group thing which, maybe one day will be something bigger and better.

Carmo

Wannabie Member
Nov 28, 2014
Victoria, Australia
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson Street Glide
Mine is pretty uninspiring - my nick name has been carmo for a damn long time so when it came time to think up a YT name it was an easy pick!

E.B.Bars

Wannabie Member
Jan 5, 2015
I ride a
shadow
I wanted free behind bars because that is the feeling I get riding my motorcycle but it was taken...then when bouncing down a track in protools (audio editing software) a message came up saying (type control - period or escape to cancel) and there it was right in front of me ...Escape Behind Bars

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
People say I can be pessimistic when I ride/drive. I feel like I am just realistic about how bad drivers are in general.

Arrive alive, if they can go they will go, treat each situation like that, and ride for everyone pulling out, you could do a whole lot worse!

Reactions: RealRider

Artopure

Artopure- Florida Vlogger on Youtube
Feb 2, 2015
I ride a
2006 DRZ-400sm
My youtube channel name was chosen 6 years ago, so before I even started riding motorcycles. I never bothered creating another account so I just stuck with this.

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
Friend text-ed me and wrongly spelled "signboard" as "sighbored", had to read the text three times to figure out what it actually was. Laughed my ass off after realizing what it was suppose to mean, and used it.

Funny enough some people that comment would refer to me as "signboard".

Oddly enough, the logo came BEFORE the name. What a coincidence.

Reactions: RoninK6

Meef

Ninja!
Mar 1, 2015
London
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 300
I used Meef as my handle online since forever. I'm Meef everywhere. On YouTube it's no different.

HeresDave

Wannabie Member
Nov 27, 2014
I ride a
BMW R1200GSA
My website, Here's Dave, is a place where I post about my life and times on the road. It became a place for friends and family to check in and see where I was and what I was doing, since I was never there with them. Here's Dave became a place I could (almost) always be found. The name, sometimes with a Mr. up front, carried over to YouTube and Twitter.

Thr1ll

Will the THR1LL
Apr 13, 2015
I ride a
2006 Kawasaki Ninja 500R
Mine actually started as a nickname at one of my past jobs. I've just stuck with it and translated it into my online life.. Generally when I play games I'll be Will the THR1LL. Figured I might as well do the same with youtube.

SWG

Wannabie Member
Apr 21, 2015
Thomasville, GA
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki Ninja 650
Mine is kind of two-fold. I am an amateur radio operator, and part of the callsign I was assigned is SWG. Coincidentally I also live in Southwest Georgia.

BarcelonaR

Prapapapaaa!
Apr 23, 2015
Barcelona, Catalonia
I ride a
CBF 500
Mine is the 10 character version of Barcelona Rider, which really IS self-explanatory. The uniqueness of Barcelona in terms of motovlogging was too good not be used :D.

SwissMotard

The Swiss Motard
Sep 19, 2014
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
Mine is the 10 character version of Barcelona Rider, which really IS self-explanatory. The uniqueness of Barcelona in terms of motovlogging was too good not be used :D.
Like me with the Swiss :p

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts