Where did you get your (YT) Name?

Th3Rabb1t

Wannabie Member
Feb 5, 2013
I ride a
Bandit 600N
Mine came from the steam days of being called "FrightenTheRabbits" which over the years gradually got shortened and numbers added which ended up being Th3Rabb1t. I quite like it and have adopted it and nourished it :) plus there's a lot gimmick videos/lines that can come from a name like that :D

The_Pauly

Mac and cheese?? I THINK NOT, SIR!
Mar 15, 2013
Spilsby, Lincolnshire
I ride a
Yamaha YZF-R125
I've been called Pauly for as long as I can remember, and when I got into Avenged Sevenfold, I decided to add 'Vengeance' to it, and so my forum name (for other forums) was born. I changed it slightly for YT, and changed it again for twitter and this website. Some people still know me as Pauly Vengeance, but I've sorta grown out of it now.

Yarek

Wannabie Member
Jan 29, 2012
I ride a
Street Triple 'R' - 2010 Matt Orange
Miggs7170 said:
I've had my nickname so long that I honestly have no idea where it came from. I think it must have been a childhood thing . . . but can't really be sure. In addition to being my YT tag, it's also my gamer tag on most platforms (actively on PS3).

I dig it. :D

Some interesting stories you guys have.

Admit it - you're named after Multiple Miggs from The Silence of the Lambs - I'm guessing you like to throw goo at the ladies, lmao :D

I was trying to come up with a character name for playing EVE Online back in 2003 and I had been reading Catch 22 - so I thought something starting with a Y, like the main character Yossarian would be an idea. God knows where the second name came from - I was under pressure to think of a surname and it popped into my head.

kTmAngryDragon

Wannabie Member
Mar 22, 2013
Cumbria
www.youtube.com
I ride a
KTM Duke
Mine was inspired half by a fellow motovlogger called KTMDutchRudder, A dutchrudder is a rather crude sexual act involving getting someone else to hold your gentleman's sausage while you move their hand.

Mine was half because I'm a big angry fucker and I like dragons(And both my bikes like to blow flames) and the other half is because an 'Angry Dragon' is another crude sexual act involving releasing one's self into a ladies mouth then clapping the back of the head so it all snorts out their nose!

I know, I'm disgusting. :mrgreen:

avowuntohisown

Wannabie Member
Oct 18, 2012
Wiltshire / Northamptonshire
I ride a
Ducati 749 & BMW GS Adventure
kTmAngryDragon said:
Mine was inspired half by a fellow motovlogger called KTMDutchRudder, A dutchrudder is a rather crude sexual act involving getting someone else to hold your gentleman's sausage while you move their hand.

Mine was half because I'm a big angry fucker and I like dragons(And both my bikes like to blow flames) and the other half is because an 'Angry Dragon' is another crude sexual act involving releasing one's self into a ladies mouth then clapping the back of the head so it all snorts out their nose!

I know, I'm disgusting.
I'm not sure what's worse - that you just explained both yours and his users names, or the fact that I already knew what they meant :?

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Really, really simple.
I already had a youtube channel called Meifesto.
So that was part 1.
part 2 was something motor related, and because google didn't accept motorcycle as "last name" it turned into twowheels :p

Meifesto is the freely translated word for Duivel, translated from the old viking langauge.

Bloodkraze

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Omaha, Nebraska
I ride a
2006 Triumph Rocket III
No cool story behind mine. It's just my gaming name.

Back when Phantasy Star Online V1 came out on dreamcast, I saw someone in the lobby with the name and then I stole it and now it's mine.

pizzaonaninja

Wannabie Member
Jul 23, 2011
Behind you
I ride a
Trek 8500
Mine is pretty simple.

One day I was hungry, so I ordered some pizza. In Colombia, Deliveries are done by bike, but they are usually these crappy indian models, sub-180cc. And I thought how cool would it be to have pizza delivered on a Ninja!? then I thought to myself: I should do it. Still waiting for the ninja, though...

TriumfAnt

It was good while it lasted
Jan 20, 2013
Albuquerque, NM
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800XC
I've always had the online name 'antmakka' but when I tried to get rid of Google+ I messed up and deleted both my G+ and YT accounts :( I couldn't make a new account with antmakka as a single word so I decided to use a new name just for vlogging. My last 3 bikes have been Triumphs ('ph' changed to 'f' for no real reason) and 'ant' from antmakka makes it TriumfAnt. Had to add 'The' at the beginning for my YT page link, but I don't use it.

MichaelsMotorcycle

Wannabie Member
Apr 16, 2013
Texas
I ride a
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
Mikesmotorbike said:
Mine was easy, I'm called Michael (alot of people call me Mike) and I have a motorbike.

Mine is just about the same, coincidentally ;) But i dont like being called Mike, so I always use Michael :) :mrgreen: :shock:

MichaelsMotorcycle

Wannabie Member
Apr 16, 2013
Texas
I ride a
2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300
lewis94iify said:
I made a video this week exlpaining mine :p http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSd9uYo2itk If you don't wanna watch it's basically, my name, year of birth and when that was already taken Youtube suggested to add iify on the end. But if you don't watch you'll miss a woman face planting the floor.

damn, i sure want to see that lady face planting on the floor! :twisted:

Dkrems123

Wannabie Member
Jan 14, 2013
New Jersey
I ride a
2001 Kawasaki Zr7s custom
everyone's got such cool stories to their names.
mine came from google when I made a gmail account and it combined my name.
and my y/t name is Dkrems123, pronounced D Krems. pretty simple

petrolhead1987

Wannabie Member
Mar 22, 2013
preston
www.youtube.com
I ride a
cbr400rr
Name pretty much says it all lol, i love anything with an engine, been working on cars and bikes since i was 5 year old and got a tattoo on my back at 18 saying "petrolhead" as its what all my mates use to call me and now its my username :), 1987 is the year i was born :)

9GaugeReaper

Wannabie Member
May 10, 2013
I ride a
08 Ninja 250r
As bad as it sounds, mine was randomly thought of. No real meaning, randomly thought of. xD

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts