Where did you get your (YT) Name?

dirtdiverkf

Wannabie Member
May 21, 2013
I ride a
1986 Kawasaki ZL 600
Ever seen the show The UNIT, my favorite character in the show is where mine came from. It is my xbox live gamertag as well :) The KF stands for the business i started about 7 years ago, KontrolFreek, you can google that, i dont want to post links, not sure it would be considered advertising or not. Anyway, nice thread

Embers829

Wannabie Member
May 23, 2013
Glasgow Scotland
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Yamaha Midnight Star 1300 A
My name comes from two places.
Embers is a part of my Band name.
I'm very into music and my band is called "Storm of Embers".
It's a band I'm very proud to be a part of.If you look us up one of the three members is me :)

The 829 part is after the B829 which is a road I used to live at the top of.
I decided that it was gonna be my mission to ride it on a motorbike one day.
It is a veeeeery twisty road with lots of gravel and potholes on it.

I conquered it on monday! So I took the 829 part. That's the story! :)

Embers829! :)

r2ro

Wannabie Member
Sep 19, 2012
Texas, USA
about.me
I ride a
WR250X
R2C13 = R2 which is one of my nicknames, which is short for R2RO which is a play on my real name, Arturo. C = initial for my last name and 13 = favorite number.

I try to use 'r2ro' wherever I go, but if I remember correctly, youtube didn't allow 4 letter names. :-/

Rusty L

Wannabie Member
May 25, 2014
I ride a
TU250X
Russell is my middle name, my Grandpa used to call me Rusty and L is the first letter of my last name.

RoninK6

Rogue Samurai
May 14, 2014
Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.A.
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2006 Suzuki GSX-R600K6
YouTube name... when I was much younger, I was really into anime then and one of the first animes I watched was "Inuyasha" (I know >_> )... I was 23 when I got married, so put "half demon, half dog" in Japanese along with the 23 together, and you get hanyou23 :p .

Motovlog name: Samurais are cool... would have been cool to be one in a previous life :p . Anyways, a ronin is a samurai without a master... K6 is the model year of my GSX-R 600, so with that you have RoninK6 ~_~ . A samurai without a master on a Suzuki sounds cool to me ;) . Now all I need is really good katana :p .....

Reactions: AuRora

CBRHoonigan

#1 Hoonigan
Apr 20, 2014
West yorkshire uk
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Anything with 2 wheels, ride it like you stole it.
Gayy^^ haha kidding buddy pretty cool, mine just came about because i prat around doing big skidds, and wheelie spins and just so happend it was on a cbr soo the name kinda stuck

Reactions: RoninK6

monkeystrada

Wannabie Member
Aug 15, 2013
UK
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200S Touring / Suzuki GSXR1000 (K7)
Mine came about when I told a friend I had ordered a new bike, she asked what it was and a said "Multistrada" and she misheard it as "Monkeystrada" and she kept calling it that from then onwards. Simples!

She doesn't know much about bikes but I think she was expecting it to be a little monkeybike, so she got a bit of a shock when the massive Ducati turned up! :)

Reactions: AuRora and RoninK6

AuRora

Wannabie Member
Jun 16, 2014
Austin
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 650
AuRora has always been my handle when competing in SC2 or other games, no reason not to translate it over to bikes!

RoninK6

Rogue Samurai
May 14, 2014
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2006 Suzuki GSX-R600K6
Ahh, I see CBR has crawled out of bed :p ... well, top o' the mornin' to 'ya :p ! How's the weather today ;) ???

Heck, I like and still like UT2004 :p . Started with the original UT in '99... Quake 3 was cool, too :p . Loved Alpha Centauri. Never got into Star Craft - that was a little after my prime game playing days but my brother was into it...

:)

CBRHoonigan

#1 Hoonigan
Apr 20, 2014
West yorkshire uk
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Anything with 2 wheels, ride it like you stole it.
Ahh, I see CBR has crawled out of bed :p ... well, top o' the mornin' to 'ya :p ! How's the weather today ;) ???

Heck, I like and still like UT2004 :p . Started with the original UT in '99... Quake 3 was cool, too :p . Loved Alpha Centauri. Never got into Star Craft - that was a little after my prime game playing days but my brother was into it...

:)
Haha just finished work actually took the pug for a walk at midnight now coming to hastle you for top poster ;) and UT you can tell you are cracking on alittle bit in age, its all about FPS games maan, I tried league of legends once and i just rage quit and never played again

RoninK6

Rogue Samurai
May 14, 2014
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2006 Suzuki GSX-R600K6
Yeah, top poster yourself, I am up there a little in age and darn proud of it ;) ! Rage, though, I'd tell your therapist about that because rage quitin' can be signs and symptoms of something else :D hahah!

sweatiingbullets

Wannabie Member
Apr 11, 2014
I ride a
2009 CBR600RR
Mine was easy. I was in Iraq. Just came of a patrol, and was sweaty as hell. Needed an account on YT to comment on something I had seen.

Reactions: renegadebiker24

VlotoMog

VlotoMog.com - troller is watching you -_-
Jun 30, 2014
The Netherlands
vlotomog.com
I ride a
Honda CBR600F3
Ehm, so yeah this will be exciting. Me and my friend have a habit or flippin' the first few letters of words around so they met gixed up...eh, get mixed up. Sooooo, moto-vlog, vlotomog? I know it's weak, but it's somethin'...please don't judge me... :p:rolleyes:

renegadebiker24

This is my Brand New 2014 Honda CTX 1300
Jul 21, 2013
Springdale, Arkansas
I ride a
2014 Honda CTX 1300
Well, mine is due to my old squadron, VF24 Fighting Renegades. Their website is at: http://www.topedge.com/panels/aircraft/sites/vf24/ . They were based out at NAS Miramar, California before it became a MCAS Miramar base now, aka Marine Corps Air Station. Also, everytime I would walk into my late grandfather''s home, when I lived in California, he would always say, when I walked in to his home, "Hey Outlaw!" , so basically, I took the name Renegade as my road name as an endearment to honor him and his greeting of "Hey Outlaw!", because to me the word "outlaw" and "Renegade" kinda go together. :) My squadron's colors were Red and Black, and guess what color is my bike from the picture above my YouTube name??? Red and Black LOL

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts