Where did you get your (YT) Name?

Arctic Pride

L Plate Member
Mar 3, 2014
I ride a
lot of different things
Arctic cat is the brand of snowmobile I ride (since day 1) so one can say I have Arctic Cat Pride....The Cat head is actually one of their old logo's (FAIR USE!)

Deezil

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2014
I ride a
Hyosung GV650 Honda Helix Honda CT70 clone with 140cc swap SSR Rowdy 150cc scoot
I have bad several over the years. The First was bryco32 since I used to collect "saturday night special " Firearms. Bryco was one of the so called "Ring of Fire" manufacturing group of companies the fbi hated so much.

The Motovlog videos are posted under the Deezildennis username.
That one was given to me by my wife years ago.. I had purchased my first Diesel powered truck and every time I went to fill the fuel tank my wife would yell " Hey! ....Diesel Dennis". As to make sure I didn't put unleaded gasoline into it. Some friends heard her yell it out and gave me the nickname and stuck to it.

Kill Kitty

Wannabie Member
Aug 27, 2014
I ride a
Honda CB500X
My youtube name, Kill Kitty, is from my XboxLIVE handle, x Kill Kitty x, which I took from a song called...you guessed it: Kill Kitty by the Australian cyberpunk band Angelspit. The song is about illuminati conspiracies so it's totally appropriate for my channel name haha.

RaggedReckless&Restless

My friends call me Halfbreed
Aug 23, 2014
Virginia, USA
I ride a
Kawasaki vulcan 750, Yamaha YZ 125
My nickname is Halfbreed, but for YT I wanted something different so I got to thinking...What describes me? Ragged, to quote a song, I've been beat up and broken down and I've been there a thousand times. Reckless, cause I get my fix on throwing myself in harms way with reckless abandon, and Restless, because I cant stop or else I'll go insane. I am RaggedRecklessandRestless ;)

SenorAsssHat

Wannabie Member
Sep 2, 2014
I ride a
Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom
I had my Youtube name from my Gaming channel, NSDCGaming. I am SenorAsssHat there it was given to me as all my friends were gonna make a senor name.. And I picked assshat because well I think it's funny :)

Ludicrous Plaid

Ludicrous Speed....GO!
Sep 7, 2014
I ride a
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa GSX1300R
Mine was inspired by "Space Balls". Ludicrous speed was the fastest speed anyone had ever gone. Once they achieved ludicrous speed, they went plaid instead of the normal blurred light trail from warp speed. I ride a Hayabusa. Do the math! ;)

Reactions: TriumfAnt

SwissMotard

The Swiss Motard
Sep 19, 2014
I ride a
Triumph Street Triple
I'm vlogging between Switzerland and the UK, often with my Swiss girlfriend.

Crumpets are British, and the Swiss love their cheese... hence Crumpets & Cheese!

Reactions: Ludicrous Plaid

CruzerVlog

Wannabie Member
Nov 3, 2014
I ride a
Honda Rebel 250
I ride mainly back country roads....I ride a cruiser...im not very creative

malJohann

Wannabie Member
Oct 29, 2014
I ride a
KTM Duke 390
Gamer name from back in my LAN days, basically means crazyJohann in my native language.

Wave

WaveMotovlogs
Oct 24, 2014
Portugal
I ride a
Honda MSX/GROM
All my nicknames online is Wave, WaveSound or WaveCup.
So a pick the short one lol and add Motovlogs :p

AndyManCam

www.youtube.com/anymancam
Feb 26, 2014
Hamburg
I ride a
Versys 650
SWMBO came up with mine.

I'm called Andy. I'm a man. I have a Cam. Simples.

Of course it's a play on 'The candyman can' as well. Plans to make a theme tune are still in the fledgling stages.

The name also doesn't limit me to bike only stuff. I've got a Mud run/obstacle race coming up soon. And maybe a little skiing.

flybmw

Wannabie Member
Nov 16, 2014
Kazakhstan
I ride a
Suzuki VanVan RV200
Mine is very simple and stems from my love of BMW cars. As you all probably know, BMW started off as airplane engine manufacturer. Hence, FlyBMW refers to engines that powered planes, bikes and cars.

AndyManCam

www.youtube.com/anymancam
Feb 26, 2014
Hamburg
I ride a
Versys 650
Ooo, mud run! How long have you been training for it (if at all)? There's one coming up here and I'm undecided on whether I want to participate.

It's actually the second one I've done. Last year me and some mates did Tough Mudder. I trained religiously for about 8 months. Lots of circuit training, miles of running (I was up to about 10 miles by the end of training), and lots of interval training in the park where we'd run for 1km, then do press ups, another 1 km, then chin ups and so on for 10-12km. It was tough, but made the day of the event really enjoyable.

BUT, this year we did 'Spartan: The Beast'. and it was a different story. Not nearly as much training. I was running only 4 miles and doing half the circuits. Couldn't fit it in. As a result the day was a horrible tortuous slog of doom! Mainly because the event organisers were pretty lazy and the whole thing was a bit rubbish compared to Tough Mudder. Still, next year....

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO