Where Can You Find Royalty Free Music

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
2016 Street Triple R and a 1999 Honda NT650V Deauville
I've not yet figured out garage band, but I'll bet theres a YT tutorial. No idea how to get my Ukulele in to it as yet though :)

Reactions: CaptainCranky

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
No. Mainly because I don't have one :)

Lurch

Administrator
May 5, 2014
Yorkshire
I ride a
It was a bit tongue in cheek, I can't play anything on the Uke, still learning, and it hasn't been out for a while either.

I'm guessing you plug a mic in to the Mac and place it near the Uke, but I've no idea what would be the best mic to use, I have iPhone headphones mic and a Drift mic only :)

Reactions: RoninK6

Mustang

Wannabie Member
Feb 8, 2015
I ride a
2002 Yamaha FZ1
You can find free music on YouTube. Go to your avatar on the upper rt corner, left click, then see "Creator Studio". Left click, then look on the left, find "Create", then left click. Audio library. Free music, ad supported music, and sound effects. You can download the free stuff.( Which I do).

Also, another "cheat" is to find non original music posted on youtube and copy it using a program that will use just the audio( youtube to mp3 converter) and save that music. example: a garage band playing a Jimi Hendrix tune. I believe that is copywrite free.

KCMotoVlog

Wannabie Member
Mar 22, 2015
I ride a
2007 Honda CBR1000RR HRC
I found the song I used in my intro on ByeByeCopyright channel...

TheMotoPub

Wannabie Member
Oct 28, 2014
I ride a
2004 Yamaha YZF600R
There are plenty on Youtube which you could convert and download using clipconverter.cc

RealRider

No longer a member
Nov 5, 2014
Brisbane
http://freemusicarchive.org/

Just make sure you check the artists's pages - some are non-commercial use only. You may get copyright notices on Youtube but if you link the FMA and dispute you don't get any problems. Most artists note the same on their websites.

CrankyBiker

Wannabie Member
Aug 24, 2014
Greenville SC
I ride a
Triumph Speed Triple
I would strongly suggest creating your own stuff in Garage Band or similar. String a few loops together and overlay some other sounds. If you can navigate video editing software (which you all surely can?), have musical taste and a sense of timing, you can create your own cool music to put to your footage.

This is the route I think I'll take, should be fun.

TheMotorGamer

TheMotorGamer
Aug 26, 2014
Ede, Netherlands
I ride a
2015 Kawasaki Ninja 300 (30th anniversary edition)
I download them straight from youtube... There is a channel called NoCopyrightsounds on youtube who provides royalty free songs :) a lot off famous vloggers use theire sounds.

Offtopic: Oh btw, do you already got some new stickers :p? still want one hahaha

Flanky

Wannabie Member
Sep 16, 2015
I ride a
MT07
I use soundcloud.
Most of the time artists will have tracks available for free download and use.
Play it safe and flick them a message to ask for permission before you go uploading though, just out of courtesy.

endurovlog

Wannabie Member
Aug 18, 2015
www.crosstrainingenduro.com
I ride a
Beta
doh. i just used a track from the free music archive where i've found plenty of good backing tracks.

but after i uploaded it to youtube it seems although it's under the creative commons licence the artist has monetized the video. i'm allergic to youtube ads on my vids so had to reupload with another soundtrack.... will just have to take a closer look at their licensing details in future.

elmSTnasty

If you can take it, take it twice
Aug 13, 2015
Pittsburgh, PA
I ride a
2007 CBR 600RR
Hey guys. Where are some of your favorite places to go for royalty free music? I want to monetize my videos but I only have a select few songs that I have rights to.
Suggestions?
If you want to make your own and you use a PC, check out a program called Stagelight. It's cheap and really easy to use. Better to do that than to use someone else's music. If you have the money to spend, Fruity Loops is always a good option. Hope that helps!

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts