What is your next channel goal?

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
After more than 2 weeks of editing, fully got the first part of a fun day done and on-line.
Next part is almost done.

So after that, next channel goal would be to create a proper endscreen to use. Never had one :rolleyes:

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
My next channel goal is simple: to just keep making regular videos and get my feet wet. I just started my channel and this whole motovlog thing so I still have tons to learn the hard way, lol.

WildOn2s

WildOn2s Vlog
Feb 18, 2020
San Antonio,Tx
I ride a
Indian Chief dark horse
My next channel goal is simple: to just keep making regular videos and get my feet wet. I just started my channel and this whole motovlog thing so I still have tons to learn the hard way, lol.
Yup. Have fun and take it day to day. Don’t let it get you. That’s what I’m doing. Dang. Need to subscribe to you still. Tried earlier but phone was acting up after I posted message!

Pooley

Wannabe tractor enthusiast
Nov 19, 2019
Derbyshire
I ride a
2003 Honda Deauville 650
I have just hit my current channel goal - 50 subscribers!

All hail the greatest Deauvlogger there ever was!! I guess 100 subs would be my next target :)

Reactions: HRMV

WEB

L Plate Member
Feb 14, 2020
I ride a
Triumph Thruxton + Harley Lowrider
I have just hit my current channel goal - 50 subscribers!

All hail the greatest Deauvlogger there ever was!! I guess 100 subs would be my next target :)

I added a Deauville parts to my bike today, so my bike is 1% Deauville. How much Deauville content to be considered a deauvlogger?

• Haha
Reactions: HippoDrone

Pooley

Wannabe tractor enthusiast
Nov 19, 2019
Derbyshire
I ride a
2003 Honda Deauville 650
I added a Deauville parts to my bike today, so my bike is 1% Deauville. How much Deauville content to be considered a deauvlogger?
I think you qualify WEB... speaking of adding bits, I have a new video tomorrow where the mighty Deauville becomes part Italian ;)

• Haha

WEB

L Plate Member
Feb 14, 2020
I ride a
parts of it are on fire?

Skant153

Wannabie Member
Feb 22, 2020
Rochester, NY
www.sandycreekmanor.com
I ride a
97 CBR 900RR
98 VFR800
98 Valkyrie
07 VT1100
My target is uploading my first video. I've taken several how-not-to maintenance / repair videos with different cameras only to find the video is unusable. Now that it's warming up, I'll be able to get some on the bike. Maybe I'll be bored enough to redo the how-not-to videos but be a little more prepared this time.

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
My target is uploading my first video. I've taken several how-not-to maintenance / repair videos with different cameras only to find the video is unusable. Now that it's warming up, I'll be able to get some on the bike. Maybe I'll be bored enough to redo the how-not-to videos but be a little more prepared this time.

Think everyone is struggling to get content out just now unless they have previously recorded and unreleased footage.

Good luck with maintenance or how not to videos pal

MotorPont

Wannabe Swedish biker
Mar 31, 2020
Sweden
I ride a
Kawasaki Zzr1400
I think my current goal is reaching 50 subscribers. My main reason for doing it is to have fun and the numbers aren't a priority, but I'd be kidding myself if I said it's not exciting to see the numbers go up sometimes.

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
I think my current goal is reaching 50 subscribers. My main reason for doing it is to have fun and the numbers aren't a priority, but I'd be kidding myself if I said it's not exciting to see the numbers go up sometimes.
50 will come soon enough dude. We all pretend we ain't bothered by the numbers but at the same time all find ourselves checking routinely.

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Think everyone is struggling to get content out just now unless they have previously recorded and unreleased footage.

Good luck with maintenance or how not to videos pal

A good storage of unreleased footage, and some workdays commuting on the bike is just enough to get the channel going ;)

Reactions: HRMV

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
A good storage of unreleased footage, and some workdays commuting on the bike is just enough to get the channel going ;)
Nice. Unfortunately my commute is 2.4 miles so if I do that every day on the bike but the end of the week I will maybe have enough for one vid lol.

WEB

L Plate Member
Feb 14, 2020
I ride a
Nice. Unfortunately my commute is 2.4 miles so if I do that every day on the bike but the end of the week I will maybe have enough for one vid lol.

Just go the long way heh

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts