What is your next channel goal?

CasB

Wannabie Member
Apr 21, 2015
The Netherlands
I ride a
Triumph Sprint 900
My main goal is to figure out what I want to post on my channel. I'm not a good talker (imo), so I have to do things different but I don't know what yet.

So I'll make my goal to upload at least one video this year. That should be manageble.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Thanks, the other target for the 4k viewinghours is a fail.
But managed to get it up to 3.1k, which is more than i anticipated.
(and i still have 2 video's coming out in 2019)

Stuck at 3.2k.
So i decided to turn the mod off and not focus on it.
Maybe checking it out once a month or something.

For now i'm focussing on the good content i need to edit, and the great days that the spring will bring :)

• Love

Ragamuffin

Wannabie Member
Mar 3, 2020
Rome, Italy
I ride a
MT-07 Yamaha
My goal is the start.... But once I've finally got the money to get all the equipment I've set a goal for 100 subscribers in 3 months.

My plan
- 1 to 2 videos a week
- organised content
- using some free PPC coupons
- collaborations

Ultimately, I just want to have some fun with it. But it seems less enjoyable talking to yourself and your 1 subscriber (Thanks Mam!) So I just want to get a few regular watchers in to start.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
My goal is the start.... But once I've finally got the money to get all the equipment I've set a goal for 100 subscribers in 3 months.

My plan
- 1 to 2 videos a week
- organised content
- using some free PPC coupons
- collaborations

Ultimately, I just want to have some fun with it. But it seems less enjoyable talking to yourself and your 1 subscriber (Thanks Mam!) So I just want to get a few regular watchers in to start.
It should always be fun mate, good luck with each of your goals :)

revwithkev

The Revvmeister
Dec 20, 2019
www.facebook.com
I ride a
Euro Keeway Cafe Racer 152
I am interested to hear what your next goal, or milestone is for your channel. I'd also love to hear what you are proactively doing to reach it? :)

My next goal is to get half a million views and have set a timeframe to do it before the 1st of September! :)

Been wanting to do motovlogging way way back 2015. Really wish I could have done it sooner. Most of my subs were friends who knew me personally which is a sweet thing. Currently have 29 subs and would want to hit 100 by the first quarter of the year. Happy to see there is a forum like this for aspiring motovloggers like myself and would be happy to receive feedback from ya'll!

Cheers from PH!

Last edited by a moderator:

WildOn2s

WildOn2s Vlog
Feb 18, 2020
San Antonio,Tx
I ride a
Indian Chief dark horse
I am interested to hear what your next goal, or milestone is for your channel. I'd also love to hear what you are proactively doing to reach it? :)

My next goal is to get half a million views and have set a timeframe to do it before the 1st of September! :)
My goal is just to hit 100 subs lol. Literally brand new. Officially posted video today

• Love

WildOn2s

WildOn2s Vlog
Feb 18, 2020
San Antonio,Tx
I ride a
Indian Chief dark horse
Currently, my main goal is to maintain and "prefect" my uploads rate.
I always tell it's once a week, but sometimes I miss an upload.

And in general I think I can do it a bit more consistent and with better method.
Well I saw you hit the 1k

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts