What is your next channel goal?

GIZZ

Wannabie Member
Jul 25, 2017
Canada eh!
I ride a
K5 gsxr 1000
I need to post more. Also seriously considering splitting my channel up, moving bikes and specific cars to other channels. I get maybe 35 subs a month and lose maybe 10, I think because my content is all over the place.

Goal is to get back in the money on each. I’m still under 1000, at this rate I’ll hit it on just one channel by the end of 2020.

Reactions: HRMV and HippoDrone

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Hey, getting above 1k subs is also a great achievement :D
I also don't think that I can get to 400 subs at the end of 2019 but hey, when content is coming (like your XT build) then people flock in on your project ;)

Yeah, having a couple of rare hits here and there really help :)

Reactions: Stank

gravyboat

Wannabie Member
Jul 15, 2019
I ride a
2008 Honda CBR600RR
Just keep making videos and having fun. Riding, vlogging and editing really helps get my mind off work. Specifically want to be at 500 subscribes by the end of the year.

Well, I didn't hit 500. I did get 100 subscribers on YouTube with 1.3K views. I actually grew faster on TikTok in one day then I did YouTube the entire year. Over 30k views on TikTok with much more engagement. Don't sleep on TikTok, I didn't think anyone would enjoy my videos there but I was wrong.

Reactions: HRMV and Stank

Stank

Stanksbeamen
Apr 2, 2017
USA
I ride a
2017 BMW S1000R
2008 HD Nightster (Sold)
Well, I didn't hit 500. I did get 100 subscribers on YouTube with 1.3K views. I actually grew faster on TikTok in one day then I did YouTube the entire year. Over 30k views on TikTok with much more engagement. Don't sleep on TikTok, I didn't think anyone would enjoy my videos there but I was wrong.

Like Motovlogs on tiktok? I don't have the app but my wife loves scrolling through all the vids lol
Im still striving towards the 100 subs. Everyone can get wherever they want to with the right commitment and dedication.

I'm trying to get to 100 subs as well, currently at 91 so I may be able to do it! I'm not able to keep a good upload schedule so that probably hurts me lol but this is all for fun and the love of riding. :)

To upload my 2nd video for my pitiful channel lol

We all started some where, just keep it up!

Reactions: HRMV

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
Like Motovlogs on tiktok? I don't have the app but my wife loves scrolling through all the vids lol

I'm trying to get to 100 subs as well, currently at 91 so I may be able to do it! I'm not able to keep a good upload schedule so that probably hurts me lol but this is all for fun and the love of riding. :)

We all started some where, just keep it up!

Thanks to many on this site and engagements created there from I have now got over 100 subscribers, and before the year end. Woohoo.

New target has to be 150... It's only logical.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts