What do you ride? How do you like it? Post pix here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Termi

SHABBA!
Jul 12, 2014
Portsmouth
I ride a
Yamaha YZF R125
Dig the bike. I have always liked the styling of the R125. I would love to see Yamaha come out with a YZF-R300 or something like that.

But... Not a fan of the MLP sticker. My opinion though, whatever suits you, stick with it.

I think they are bringing out a r250 soon, looks nice.
Sticker covers up a nasty scratch I found when I took off the oem stickers, guessing it was dropped before I got her.

oidirk

Please move to the center of the vehicle...
Jun 11, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
www.oidirk.com
I ride a
2014 Ducati Panigale, 2013 HD CVO Road King, 2014 HD Vrod, 2003 HD Vrod, 2006 Screamin Eagle Fat Boy
Timely topic, I just posted a vlog of what's in my garage. For the record:

- 2006 HD Screamin Eagle Fat Boy
- 2013 HD CVO Road King
- 2003 100th Anniversary HD VRod
- 2014 HD VRod Muscle
- 2014 Ducati Panigale

MonsieurMarty

Black belt of lane splitting
Jul 5, 2014
France
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Aprilia Shiver 750
I own an Aprilia Shiver 750 .
I don't see this bike very often on the street and it's a part of her beauty I guess :D.

It's a V-twin 96hp and I have the chance to be near two Aprilia dealers (yes it can happen, in Europe :p)!

It the first bike where I'm feel very confident on it. I practiced what I learn about street riding on books / internet on this bike and I have a strong connection with her.

So here a picture of us :

14657419664_b1a8c930dd_c.jpg

Reactions: Termi and RoninK6

Riding With Ralphie

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2014
I ride a
2004 Honda CBR600RR
Here's my 2004 Honda CBR600RR. It's a work in progress! I managed to score an awesome deal on it because it wasn't running. It was left sitting for 1-2 years. Found out the fuel pump died, so sourced a replacement and after a service, she fired! Being a cheap bike there are imperfections such as a horrible fitting fairing kit. It's my first big bike and I love it!
forum.jpg

RoninK6

Rogue Samurai
May 14, 2014
Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.A.
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2006 Suzuki GSX-R600K6
Here's my 2004 Honda CBR600RR. It's a work in progress! I managed to score an awesome deal on it because it wasn't running. It was left sitting for 1-2 years. Found out the fuel pump died, so sourced a replacement and after a service, she fired! Being a cheap bike there are imperfections such as a horrible fitting fairing kit. It's my first big bike and I love it!View attachment 995
Man, that's almost mint looking :eek: ... beautiful :D !!!

I that a power pole within reaching distance in your back yard :eek: ???

Deezil

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2014
I ride a
Hyosung GV650 Honda Helix Honda CT70 clone with 140cc swap SSR Rowdy 150cc scoot

The bike is gorgeous!!!

Power pole thingy looks like a Ambient Weather meter to me?

easy%20weather%20mountain%20background%20copy.jpg

Reactions: RoninK6

Deezil

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2014
I ride a
Hyosung GV650 Honda Helix Honda CT70 clone with 140cc swap SSR Rowdy 150cc scoot
BZZZZZZZZTTT!

burned-wile.jpg

Riding With Ralphie

Wannabie Member
Jul 26, 2014
I ride a
2004 Honda CBR600RR

Thanks!
Haha! ZAP!

The bike is gorgeous!!!

Power pole thingy looks like a Ambient Weather meter to me?
And thanks as well!
Spot on! Parents had one but it got damaged during a storm and it stopped working.

CBRHoonigan

#1 Hoonigan
Apr 20, 2014
West yorkshire uk
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Anything with 2 wheels, ride it like you stole it.
I ride a 2009 Yamaha YZF R125 4t and i love it to bits
Couldn't ask for a better bike to learn road riding on,responds very well and even though she has been re-tuned to a WHOPPING 21hp she keeps on putting a smile on my face and wants to give more but sadly she can't as she is well a 125cc 4t, great on fuel £18 for full on premium Shell V-Power Nitro 99ron (i think) so about 30 US Cents for 14ltrs haha and she gets about 242 miles to a tank (Dread what i will get from the next bike i own after having this eco machine!), Her name is Termi and I WILL not ever part with her as she means so much to me and is my 2nd r125!
I have Modified it....Slightly!
Front and rear Ohlins Suspensions
Termignoni Carbon GP Can W/ MJS Decat link pipe and Headders
Galfer Wave Discs
Hel Sleelbraided Brakelines
Holly steelbraided fuel lines
PCV with custom map
K&N Cotton Airfilter
Orange HiDs
Comfy Seat Option "Still rockhard!!"
Custom 2part MLP Decal "See pics for a laugh!!" "It is using decal paper and a clear vinyl overlay as the decal paper runs when you wash it"
not sure if these are stock i think they are but it has Monoblock Brembo brakes front and rear and my last ones had brembo too so i dunno!
View attachment 971 View attachment 972 View attachment 974
RATE OR HATE!?!?
Be as Honest as you want i wont be offended!!

Actually struggling to tell if you are joking about the parts list, like the ohlins suspension and the termi pipe which looks strangly like a danmoto

Termi

SHABBA!
Jul 12, 2014
Portsmouth
I ride a
Yamaha YZF R125
Dan Moto my ass haha,
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Me installing my PCV.
image.jpg

Gets 21 to the crank, and produces 17 to the wheel, being professionally remapped again soon as I need it done urgently because I accidentally yanked a cable while cleaning her!
As for Headders don't be afraid to ask company's that don't sell things like my Headders MJS quite happily made me them for a price of course, the worst they can say is no or not reply. I asked TOCE to make a T-Slash system but they said for a one off product it would cost more than it is worth and take far to long to get any beneficial gains and then design undertail pipes. So they seemed happy to try but though about my end and wallet. will get suspension boxes and discs tomorrow, old pics are hard to find.

CBRHoonigan

#1 Hoonigan
Apr 20, 2014
West yorkshire uk
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Anything with 2 wheels, ride it like you stole it.
Got a picture of a print out for the dyno, because my mates 150 doesnt even make 17 at the wheel, so something is a miss there, you have heard of drive chain loss right bikes lose roughly 10percent through there drive chain due to slack ect and yours just doesnt seem to add up. i mean theres 180 big bore yzfs running 17bhp at the wheel, so i need proof of the dyno or something ahaha
Malossi_forcemaster_before_after_other.jpg

As for the suspension the forks clearly look standard and they dont make internal fork kits for them, and the rear shock just looks like one with a yellow spring so just take a picture of the rear shock and the gas adjuster where ever you mounted it :)

Sweet & Sour Andy

AndyPandy Motovlogs
Aug 1, 2014
Townsville, Australia
I ride a
2008 Suzuki V-Strom DL650abs
Anybody that has riden a Wee will understand why they are soo nice and comfy to own and ride. Doesn't have the awesome top end speed of a liter bike,
doesn't have the handling of a MX bike when going offroad, BUT you can sit on this thing and ride it all day long. I capable of doing nearly everything, just not the best and doing it.

meh, i guess with all bikes they have a good side and a bad side and each to their own, in the end who gives a shit what you ride just as long as you are out on 2 wheels and loving life.
V Strom - Townsville resized.jpg

MrCods

Mentally Disturbed
Oct 19, 2013
Gold Coast
youtube.com
I ride a
V-Strom 650, GS500, GSX-R400, CT110
Anybody that has riden a Wee will understand why they are soo nice and comfy to own and ride. Doesn't have the awesome top end speed of a liter bike,
doesn't have the handling of a MX bike when going offroad, BUT you can sit on this thing and ride it all day long. I capable of doing nearly everything, just not the best and doing it.

meh, i guess with all bikes they have a good side and a bad side and each to their own, in the end who gives a shit what you ride just as long as you are out on 2 wheels and loving life.View attachment 1005
There are NO bad sides to owning a wee, how dare you suggest there is :p

Sweet & Sour Andy

AndyPandy Motovlogs
Aug 1, 2014
Townsville, Australia
I ride a
2008 Suzuki V-Strom DL650abs
I know there are no bad sides to a Wee, but I'm new to the site so I didn't want to ruffle all the feathers at once, I need to get them all to trust me first and then I can unleash the CRAZY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R-Rated Moto Photos! 0
R-Rated Moto Photos! 5

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts