What Are Your Channel Goals?

Toma Rider

Hailing from Japan
Jun 7, 2017
Miyazaki Japan
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 400R
Hey guys, curious about your answers for this question.

What were your goals when starting your channel and have they changed now? I decided to start because I was buying a new bike and conveniently got a GoPro in that window of time and thought "why not?" I think at the start I had kind of a grandiose image of making it big, but I am getting a small, but steady following and really enjoying the time filming and making my videos :) How about you all?

Toma Rider

Hailing from Japan
Jun 7, 2017
Miyazaki Japan
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 400R
I just wanted to start something that gave me creative freedom and a way to express myself. If people enjoy my content that is even better.
Word, I feel you on the creative freedom. There's literally no rules! Just do what you want!

Toma Rider

Hailing from Japan
Jun 7, 2017
Miyazaki Japan
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 400R
Like WingmanGT plus show younger riders that the Harley bagger is not just for old dudes. I know, I know - you are thinking "but Anthony that group you ride with sure are f-ing old looking". Oh well, I guess I need to step up my recruiting efforts.
You should take your group to a dealer and do a group test ride on some supersports lol, park the harleys for a bit and feel the power of 200BHP

Reactions: R-Rated

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I started purely to get involved in a fun community, my previous biking buddies have either hung up their leathers or moved away (I also am no longer based where I was since leaving the Royal Navy) so this gets me involved in a community with wide reaches. I love seeing the world through other bikers perspectives too so assumed folk might find mine interesting/quirky enough to watch my videos too! :)

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
You should take your group to a dealer and do a group test ride on some supersports lol, park the harleys for a bit and feel the power of 200BHP

Definitely will keep that in mind when the demo season cranks up for the new models!

I have suggested we scout out some the local hipster hangouts and just socialize with the younger folks. Nothing too pushy, just be friendly.

Reactions: HippoDrone

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I started purely to get involved in a fun community, my previous biking buddies have either hung up their leathers or moved away (I also am no longer based where I was since leaving the Royal Navy) so this gets me involved in a community with wide reaches. I love seeing the world through other bikers perspectives too so assumed folk might find mine interesting/quirky enough to watch my videos too! :)

You got the quirky nailed down! Tearing arse out of the petrol station after chanting Sunny Bear has raised the bar for me today!

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
hahahaha, I will have to work on caring less about looking silly for future videos in the comp although I really couldn't get out of there fast enough! lol :D

HYF

HOLDYOURFIRE
Aug 8, 2017
england, east sussex
I ride a
triumph speedmaster
i started motovlogging after watching loads on youtube and got inspired to have ago at it, so far i have really enjoyed it and meet some pretty rad people thought doing it

Reactions: Toma Rider

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
My channel goals would primarily focus on creating something out of nothing and obtaining a loyal following.

RealSteveB

Wannabie Member
Aug 4, 2017
Cape cod, USA
I ride a
Yamaha R6, Ninja 650, CB 350
I don't know what I'm really hoping for. I've been collecting cameras and gear for years to make cool videos but never did. I recorded content on my Mt bike, road bicycle, from my dogs back, the cab of my truck, and now my motorcycles. And it just sits on my computer or delete it from the cards. Between all the toys we have now, and the animals in the house I think I could make some fun and entertaining videos. Be great to make a name/brand out of it. Always wanted to have my own talk show and my own company and this is probably add close as I'll get.

2WV

@2WheelVandal
Feb 25, 2017
South England
I ride a
A motorcycle, silly.
I don't know what I'm really hoping for. I've been collecting cameras and gear for years to make cool videos but never did. I recorded content on my Mt bike, road bicycle, from my dogs back, the cab of my truck, and now my motorcycles. And it just sits on my computer or delete it from the cards. Between all the toys we have now, and the animals in the house I think I could make some fun and entertaining videos. Be great to make a name/brand out of it. Always wanted to have my own talk show and my own company and this is probably add close as I'll get.

Well.... you don't know if you don't try. Take the risk. Lifes for living, not dwelling ;)

Reactions: Toma Rider

Toma Rider

Hailing from Japan
Jun 7, 2017
Miyazaki Japan
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 400R
I feel like YouTube is something where if you stay consistent and make decent content, you eventually catch fire, no? Just gotta keep plugging along

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts