Close Sidebar
Dismiss Notice
We have a few hidden forums and features that you can't see until you login or sign up. We only send about 4 emails a year and never sell anything. We're a global community for bikers who like to record videos. We run this site for fun

What Are Your Channel Goals?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Toma Rider, Aug 8, 2017.

1. R-Rated

R-Rated United States Have Fun!

United States
    Your content is good. I keep in mind that a lot of artists did not make it big for a long time. Like when was the last time Van Gough made a motovlog?

2. Dark Rider

Dark Rider South Africa Wannabie Member

South Africa
    I used to upload every Monday in order to have lots of regular content thus growing my sub base.

For the last year or so I've stopped doing normal vlogs and just do videos that I enjoy making. If it happens to be a vlog then its a vlog. If its just riding then thats it.

Once I added a deadline to myself I started worrying about content and what topics to talk about.

Now I upload once every 2 weeks or 3 weeks or just when I have something decent to upload.

When I wait and put out a decent video I normally gain a couple of subs from that.

Toma Rider, WheelyPerd and R-Rated like this.
  3. wheel-deal

wheel-deal United States Have you had the Hucklebuck lately?

United States
    I just want to feed the starving kids in Alabama....and make sure the cops work for their money via my street antics

4. Toma Rider

Toma Rider Japan Hailing from Japan

Japan
    lol I know right? What's that guy doing? But thanks R-Rated! I appreciate it Got a few new vids in the lineup for this week, and I'm liking your sunny bear posts!

R-Rated likes this.
  5. WheelyPerd

WheelyPerd South Africa Wannabie Member

South Africa
    I'm currently just looking to upload more videos, I think its still a little early for me to have bigger goals?

I started because I was filming my riding anyway. Riding to some beautiful places and having crazy friends helps!

HippoDrone and R-Rated like this.
  6. SighBored

SighBored United States TнеSιɢнBояеɗ

United States
    When I created the channel, it was purely as a storage for the riding videos which my buddies and I do, just to watch all the action and enjoy looking back at yourself riding like a Rossi (wannabe), from there, for some reason, people started to watch (without any promoting or what-not), the channel only really started to go up after I teamed up with my auto-journalist buddy to help do some simple review of some bikes, motovlogging was only after requests from viewers to do it, which was good because then I had to figure out the microphone setup which lead to having decent audio to do reviews and what-not. I just plan to do what I can do with whatever footage I have, either for compilations, rides, or such. When you start making it mandatory to do this or that, eventually the fun is gone and you won't be happy doing it. Growth may be slow, but I don't mind it.

WheelyPerd and HippoDrone like this.
  7. Toma Rider

Japan
    I'll check out your channel! I'd love to see views of South Africa :)

WheelyPerd likes this.
  8. Toma Rider

Japan
    Heh, how are they down there? Is there a no-chase policy? Are your cities overrun with dirt-bike gangs like in Atlanta?

Tags: