What Are Your Channel Goals?

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I feel like YouTube is something where if you stay consistent and make decent content, you eventually catch fire, no? Just gotta keep plugging along

Your content is good. I keep in mind that a lot of artists did not make it big for a long time. Like when was the last time Van Gough made a motovlog?

Dark Rider

Wannabie Member
Jan 4, 2016
I ride a
Suzuki GSR 600
I used to upload every Monday in order to have lots of regular content thus growing my sub base.

For the last year or so I've stopped doing normal vlogs and just do videos that I enjoy making. If it happens to be a vlog then its a vlog. If its just riding then thats it.

Once I added a deadline to myself I started worrying about content and what topics to talk about.

Now I upload once every 2 weeks or 3 weeks or just when I have something decent to upload.

When I wait and put out a decent video I normally gain a couple of subs from that.

wheel-deal

Have you had the Hucklebuck lately?
Aug 9, 2012
Dallas
I ride a
A unicycle
I just want to feed the starving kids in Alabama....and make sure the cops work for their money via my street antics

Toma Rider

Hailing from Japan
Jun 7, 2017
Miyazaki Japan
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 400R
Your content is good. I keep in mind that a lot of artists did not make it big for a long time. Like when was the last time Van Gough made a motovlog?
lol I know right? What's that guy doing? But thanks R-Rated! I appreciate it Got a few new vids in the lineup for this week, and I'm liking your sunny bear posts!

Reactions: R-Rated

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
I'm currently just looking to upload more videos, I think its still a little early for me to have bigger goals?

I started because I was filming my riding anyway. Riding to some beautiful places and having crazy friends helps!

SighBored

@thesighbored
Jan 18, 2015
Malaysia
www.thesighbored.com
I ride a
2012 Kawasaki ZX-6R
When I created the channel, it was purely as a storage for the riding videos which my buddies and I do, just to watch all the action and enjoy looking back at yourself riding like a Rossi (wannabe), from there, for some reason, people started to watch (without any promoting or what-not), the channel only really started to go up after I teamed up with my auto-journalist buddy to help do some simple review of some bikes, motovlogging was only after requests from viewers to do it, which was good because then I had to figure out the microphone setup which lead to having decent audio to do reviews and what-not. I just plan to do what I can do with whatever footage I have, either for compilations, rides, or such. When you start making it mandatory to do this or that, eventually the fun is gone and you won't be happy doing it. Growth may be slow, but I don't mind it.

Toma Rider

Hailing from Japan
Jun 7, 2017
Miyazaki Japan
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 400R
I'm currently just looking to upload more videos, I think its still a little early for me to have bigger goals?

I started because I was filming my riding anyway. Riding to some beautiful places and having crazy friends helps!
I'll check out your channel! I'd love to see views of South Africa :)

Reactions: WheelyPerd

Make Rides

Maka
Sep 10, 2017
Cornwall, UK
www.themaka.com
I ride a
Thundercat, Sportster, Breakout, wheeliebin
I moved to Cornwall from Derbyshire
Left family and friends behind so wanted something to keep me company while exploring.
So i picked up my GoPro which was dusty from a birthday present few years ago (its a Gopro 3) and emptied my YT channel of all the pointless crap and waffle.
I ride around doing silly things and mini adventures on my bike with my Camera.
Which over the past 12 months hasn't got me a lot of subs, but its found me a few friends down here, who come along for the rides after seeing some of the vids.

The GoPro basically was a pal to talk to and talk sh*t at lol.
Hopefully soon ill set new goals to achieve, feeling something like a story driven adventure per movie, following on from the last.
Basically becoming a Vlog, so subscribers can see how i've progressed with bike projects and such.

The end goal would probably to drive down a runway at 200mph on a busa, lined with half naked ladies all shakin their ass, with a red arrow fly over and doves flying past the finish line in slow mo, while i'm wearing a tuxedo.

Reactions: HippoDrone and HYF

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts