www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @Tomr2992,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

Tomr2992

Relaunched the Channel -JustTomTorque
Jun 1, 2019
Derby
I ride a
BMW S1000R
Hi @dandoolittle

Thank you very much for the welcome! Where the hell have you guys been hiding for the last year I've been bungling along through YouTube!

I'm a Vlogger from Derbyshire and I'm the owner of a small biking group called the Brotherhood of Biking. We do rides out ect alongside doing reviews of bikes and routes although these are far from polished hence being so pleased to find this site! I have recently moved onto a GS ( I know I know ) from a Versys 1000 / Z1000SX.

I'm here to bleed you all dry of knowledge! Honestly... I am! lol.

Seriously, really pleased to have found this site.

Tomr2992

Jun 1, 2019
Derby
I ride a
BMW S1000R
It's beyond terrible! I keep it though to see how I'm developing.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Welcome to the forum and feel free to bleed most of us dry. :D

When you write you own a small biking group do you mean like founder or president? Any backstory there?

Tomr2992

Jun 1, 2019
Derby
I ride a
BMW S1000R
A simple story. I started the B.o.B last year after speaking with a friend about ride outs and how we should look to include more. I speak with riders all the time and they often said they had no other persons to ride with so simply created it and saw it as a way of showing our adventures. The group has grown well. We don't simply go for numbers though as we found that on a large number of groups on FB they had lots of members but very little activity so we try and stay small but active.

The YouTube channel is still developing, as you guys will know its tough work. Editing is my Achilles heel! Hence recruiting a friend!

So we currently have a great FB group where I am the founder and president if its right to be called that and we have a YouTube channel that only recently is getting any attention in fairness. My first video is so so cringy however I keep it on there to see how we have grown and developed.

Thanks for the welcome

Reactions: R-Rated

LoneWally

All Season Rider
Aug 29, 2017
Leicestershire
I ride a
2007 Hartford HD125L, 2013 Honda CB500X
Welcome bud. The GS is looking good. Got yourslef a good starting point if you want to add stuff to it. Derbyshire you say I'm on Derbyshire postcode but under Leicestershire council so I will have have a look for your FB group

Reactions: Tomr2992

Tomr2992

Jun 1, 2019
Derby
I ride a
BMW S1000R
Welcome bud. The GS is looking good. Got yourslef a good starting point if you want to add stuff to it. Derbyshire you say I'm on Derbyshire postcode but under Leicestershire council so I will have have a look for your FB group
Thanks, Chris, Come and have a nose. We've got a really decent bunch and often ride out, you'd be more than welcome to come and join us.

Tomr2992

Jun 1, 2019
Derby
I ride a
BMW S1000R
I didn't see myself on one, to be honest. There is a reason they sell so well. Another level for me!

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts