www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @teuchterZ,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

teuchterZ

Wannabie Member
May 10, 2020
I ride a
2019 Kawasaki ZX6R
Hello @dandoolittle

Thanks for the introduction post.

I'm based in the Highlands of Scotland, UK. Been riding for about 3 years now starting off with a KTM Duke125 until I got my full licence when I moved on to an F800r. Currently bikeless however I have got a ZX6R on order that should hopefully be delivered by the dealer in the next couple of weeks which I am impatiently waiting to arrive like a kid at christmas!

I'm probably in one of the best placed locations in the UK to get good footage of open countryside riding which is going to be something that I will be working on getting. Also during the summer being based at the North Coast 500 means that there can be thousands of bikes passing through which I am looking to capture some footage of this year onwards.

I've always wanted a sport bike, so now when it arrives I will be able to create a journey online of my time with that bike which will be good to share with others but also great for me to look back on when I am not able to get out on the bike.

Photo of new bike to follow when it comes in!

Looking to get some support on here on the best set up to start vlogging. I'm wanting a set up that I can story vlog when riding with a helmet mount and microphone but still be able to catch the engine sound when going round the twisties.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hi @teuchterZ welcome to the forum, the KTM Duke is a great bike, I had the 390 cc version :)

We look forward to your input on here, the NC500 is a beautiful toute to have on your doorstep. I spent 7 years in Scotland when I was in the Royal Navy, absolutely stunning part of the world to play bikes! :)

Can't wait to see the pics of your new bike! <3

Parallel.F

Wannabie Member
Jun 21, 2020
Scotland
I ride a
Honda CBR500R 2019
Hi man! I'm from Scotland myself (Perth) but originally from Elgin, where abouts are you based? My channel name is Parallel Finn, pop by and say hello. I look forward to more content based in Scotland :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 2
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 9
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 6

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts