www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @TBRD,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

TBRD

Throttle Back Rubber Down
Jul 9, 2020
I ride a
2020 BMW S1000XR
Hi @TBRD,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?
Hello Everyone. New member here. I am from the state of Maryland here in the United States. I have been riding for a little over 20 years. I enjoy commuting to work (a nice rural round trip of about 48 miles), weekend fun rides, and traveling down on my bike to see my family who live about four hours south of me. My current ride is actually a new 2020 BMW S1000XR. I joined up to learn more about motovlogging and find some great content and a cool community that hopefully I can contribute to. I have my first video just about finished and will be creating my new vlog and will share out soon. I have include a picture of my S1000XR. Thanks all!
S1000XR.jpg

• Love
Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Welcome to the forum @TBRD the bike looks super clean there, was that taken when it was brand new? Is that a lower seat too? I am a short arse, I ride a lowered Street Triple. It sounds like you have some awesome rides, a 4 hour trip would get me almost to Scotland from the south coast of the UK! :D

scooterwuf

L Plate Member
Jan 6, 2017
Philadelphia/South Jersey
I ride a
Kymco Downtown 300i
Welcome to the forum. I’m your neighbor up north in South New Jersey near Philly. I teach in Baltimore in the Spring semester at a school called MICA. Looking forward to your channel.

- Wolf

TBRD

Jul 9, 2020
I ride a
2020 BMW S1000XR
Welcome to the forum @TBRD the bike looks super clean there, was that taken when it was brand new? Is that a lower seat too? I am a short arse, I ride a lowered Street Triple. It sounds like you have some awesome rides, a 4 hour trip would get me almost to Scotland from the south coast of the UK! :D

Yes. That picture was taken at the dealership before it was rolled out the door and taken home. I just got my first service done and installed a topcase and guards for the radiator and oil cooler. The seating height is up there. It is 840mm stock. You can get a lower saddle at 780mm. I am 5'10" and have a hard time flat footing but can get about 90% of my feet down on both sides simultaneously. l am looking forward to shooting a detailed review later this week. I will share my first ever video soon on here once I have had the opportunity to look around the forum more and interact.

• Love
Reactions: HippoDrone

TBRD

Jul 9, 2020
I ride a
2020 BMW S1000XR
Welcome to the forum. I’m your neighbor up north in South New Jersey near Philly. I teach in Baltimore in the Spring semester at a school called MICA. Looking forward to your channel.

- Wolf
That's awesome. I am involved in education as well. We have a lot of family in Jersey near the Princeton and Flemington areas.

TBRD

Jul 9, 2020
I ride a
2020 BMW S1000XR
I taught for years. I work as a building principal now.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 8
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 1
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 8

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts