www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @Steelm,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

Steelm

Wannabie Member
Apr 7, 2021
I ride a
R1100RT
Hi all!
Currently reside in Northern Utah. I ride a R1100RT as a commuter and my wife and I both ride BMW GS’s for touring. I’m here because I want to capture our journeys and learning how to do so. I’ll apologize upfront as I’m more of an observer than a poster. As a tradesman and former Teacher, I’ve learned to be quiet and watch the Masters.
Thanks for letting me join.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hi and welcome @Steelm ace to have you here, and you'll find a lot of us just make it up as we go along, all the while we are having fun, that is the main thing! :D

• Haha
Reactions: R-Rated and Steelm

Dewey316

Dewey|Rides
Oct 1, 2020
I ride a
BWM F800gs / DR650 / Honda CM450E
Welcome. Once you get going with filming, I am sure you'll have questions. But as hippo said, most of us are just trying our best, we learn by doing and it either works or it doesn't.

That is a little part of MT I haven't spent much time in. I have gone from Idaho Falls over to Vincent and the Tetons, and I've come out W Yellowstone, and headed north, but never really spent any time in that area on the south west side of yellowstone.

Reactions: Steelm

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Welcome. If any of us here are masters of anything it has not led us to the fame and fortune we dream . . .yet.

However, it possible to earn enough of r a tank of gas or two plus enjoy seeing other like minded riders exist somewhere else on this blue marble spinning.

I love the pic! That type of landscape is some of my favorite to experience.

Steelm

Wannabie Member
Apr 7, 2021
I ride a
R1100RT
Welcome. Once you get going with filming, I am sure you'll have questions. But as hippo said, most of us are just trying our best, we learn by doing and it either works or it doesn't.

That is a little part of MT I haven't spent much time in. I have gone from Idaho Falls over to Vincent and the Tetons, and I've come out W Yellowstone, and headed north, but never really spent any time in that area on the south west side of yellowstone.

The Centennial Valley is between Island Park Idaho and the Monida exit on I-15 in Montana. It has a rich history of cattle ranching and big game hunting. The scenery is spectacular, dirt roads are maintained and humans are few. There’s lots to explore too.
We rode the Teton/Yellowstone area last summer and really enjoyed it. That’s an area that is worthy of spending the time to adsorb.

Steelm

Wannabie Member
Apr 7, 2021
I ride a
R1100RT
Welcome. If any of us here are masters of anything it has not led us to the fame and fortune we dream . . .yet.

However, it possible to earn enough of r a tank of gas or two plus enjoy seeing other like minded riders exist somewhere else on this blue marble spinning.

I love the pic! That type of landscape is some of my favorite to experience.

Thanks R-Rated!
I’ve stocked you a little bit here and think we’d get along well.
I saw a post here where the “Poster” is concerned about saturating YT with more riders and their content. Your comment about like minded riders is spot on. Two wheels and an adventure, I’m in!!

Reactions: R-Rated
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 2
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 9
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 6

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts