www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @SoulofGing,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

SoulofGing

Where’s the E ?! Should be SoulofGinge !!
Oct 17, 2020
Scotland
I ride a
Ducati Multistrada
Hi @SoulofGing,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

Thanks and Hello

hailing from Scotland
Currently riding a Ducati Multistrada (pic below).

Like getting out on the bike whenever I can get away from work. Been thinking about getting into the Moto Vlogging scene for a while. So here to get some thoughts and ideas of what people want to see around West of Scotland or Scotland in general.
FD298AD2-378C-4D9C-B5F8-EC33055C0B79.jpeg

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hi and welcome. From what I have seen the Multistrada is quite an awesome bike!
I love riding in Scotland, so any vids around my old stomping ground at Faslane would get my attention!

Reactions: SoulofGing

SoulofGing

Oct 17, 2020
Scotland
I ride a
Ducati Multistrada
Hi and welcome. From what I have seen the Multistrada is quite an awesome bike!
I love riding in Scotland, so any vids around my old stomping ground at Faslane would get my attention!

The Multistrada is great, not had it long so still getting used to it.
Good to know :D I’m not far from there and often get out past Faslane. Great roads when it is sunny.
Pic below has Faslane in background

EC2C50D9-A956-4DCF-8329-4B664ABD026A.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: HippoDrone

Dewey316

Dewey|Rides
Oct 1, 2020
I ride a
BWM F800gs / DR650 / Honda CM450E
So here to get some thoughts and ideas of what people want to see around West of Scotland or Scotland in general.

Welcome. I'm a very long way from Scotland, so anything you show will be interesting and new for people who don't see that stuff everyday, if ever. I look forward to seeing what you do. Cool Duc as well!

SoulofGing

Oct 17, 2020
Scotland
I ride a
Ducati Multistrada
Welcome. I'm a very long way from Scotland, so anything you show will be interesting and new for people who don't see that stuff everyday, if ever. I look forward to seeing what you do. Cool Duc as well!

I will hopefully get my YT channel and socials all set up in near future and get out and get something recorded.
Might have to wait till spring before getting any decent content though when the better/warmer weather returns :)

Ponkster

Wannabie Member
Aug 30, 2020
I ride a
VN 1500 rat sidecar rig and a Yamaha FZS/R1/R6/ other hybrid rat bike called "Rattus"
Welcome to the forum - there are a few of us here from Scotland ,Im up North of Aberdeen

SoulofGing

Oct 17, 2020
Scotland
I ride a
Ducati Multistrada
Welcome to the forum - there are a few of us here from Scotland ,Im up North of Aberdeen

Thanks, not made it as far as Aberdeen yet but defo on the cards, want to do a full tour of the coast of Scotland, slightly more than the NC500:p:D

Ponkster

Wannabie Member
Aug 30, 2020
I ride a
VN 1500 rat sidecar rig and a Yamaha FZS/R1/R6/ other hybrid rat bike called "Rattus"
Im thinking of doing an east west north south run - going to the four points of mainland scotland over a couple (or three) days - just as something different and so I can avoid as much of the NC500 as posiable

Reactions: HRMV

SoulofGing

Oct 17, 2020
Scotland
I ride a
Ducati Multistrada
Im thinking of doing an east west north south run - going to the four points of mainland scotland over a couple (or three) days - just as something different and so I can avoid as much of the NC500 as posiable

Sounds good. I don’t want to avoid all of the NC500 just everyone seems to do it now and looking for a different challenge. Only want to avoid it when it is packed with motor homes

Reactions: HRMV and HippoDrone

SoulofGing

Oct 17, 2020
Scotland
I ride a
Ducati Multistrada
Thats every day year round then in my experienxce !

Yeah you’re probably right. Don’t fancy doing it in middle of winter either to try and avoid everyone.
Will happen eventually just to say I’ve done it :)

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Scotland is full of amazing roads, plenty to choose from to avoid a lot of the tourist routes! :)

SoulofGing

Oct 17, 2020
Scotland
I ride a
Ducati Multistrada
Scotland is full of amazing roads, plenty to choose from to avoid a lot of the tourist routes! :)

Definitely is! Will get out there and get some footage soon.
slowly managing to get all my socials pulled together and managed to get the same username for them all

• Love
Reactions: HippoDrone

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
Welcome fellow Scotlander. I'm on the doorstep of the NC500 and yes it is mobbed all the time.

If I was going to advise what part to do I'd say go West. Eastcoast bit is a bit crap.

SoulofGing

Oct 17, 2020
Scotland
I ride a
Ducati Multistrada
Welcome fellow Scotlander. I'm on the doorstep of the NC500 and yes it is mobbed all the time.

If I was going to advise what part to do I'd say go West. Eastcoast bit is a bit crap.

yeah I’ve always planned to do it west bound, hoping to do it early part of next year all going well but will depend on a few things with day job but will get it done eventually :D

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
yeah I’ve always planned to do it west bound, hoping to do it early part of next year all going well but will depend on a few things with day job but will get it done eventually :D
Absolutely dude. As will appear on channel soon, I did it in a day. Somewhat to fit with work schedule, and also because well why not.

SoulofGing

Oct 17, 2020
Scotland
I ride a
Ducati Multistrada
Absolutely dude. As will appear on channel soon, I did it in a day. Somewhat to fit with work schedule, and also because well why not.

I thought about trying to do in a day just for the challenge but would miss too much.
Plus coming from just outside Glasgow would add some extra mileage/time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 8
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 1
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 8

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts