I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hi @Skuf,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

Skuf

Wannabie Member
Sep 18, 2021
I ride a
Honda Fury
Hey, how's it going. I'm from just outside of Atlanta, Ga and I'm on a Honda Fury currently. Though my Triumph Trident is supposed to be here early next month, so I'm excited about that. I'm just here to get better info about motovlogging as I like recording my rides with my Hero 9 so this seemed like a good place to gain knowledge.

SquareFury.jpg

Drakhen99

The Forrest Gump of Motovloggers
Aug 31, 2020
road-reality.com
I ride a
2019 Harley Street Glide Special, 2005 Kawasaki Vulcan 800 Classic (bobber), 1979 Kawasaki KZ650SR
Welcome aboard!

Nice Fury, BTW :D

-John

Reactions: Skuf

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Hey, how's it going. I'm from just outside of Atlanta, Ga and I'm on a Honda Fury currently. Though my Triumph Trident is supposed to be here early next month, so I'm excited about that. I'm just here to get better info about motovlogging as I like recording my rides with my Hero 9 so this seemed like a good place to gain knowledge.

View attachment 5980
Welcome! How are you liking the Fury?

Reactions: Skuf and Drakhen99

Skuf

Wannabie Member
Sep 18, 2021
I ride a
Honda Fury
Welcome! How are you liking the Fury?
I dig the Fury, it is an entertaining bike. I definitely ride it more aggressively than most Fury owners, but it handles well up in the twisties. I'm able to keep up with my buddies on street bikes at a spirited pace in the corners, they lose me as soon as we hit the straights though, lol.

I'm going to be selling the Fury soon though. My Trident 660 should be here sometime between Sept 27th and Oct 12th. Fingers crossed it's closer to the 27th since I have that week off of work already.

Skuf

Wannabie Member
Sep 18, 2021
I ride a
Honda Fury
WOWZERS, your bike looks yummy! :)
Thanks! Kept the mods to it mostly tasteful, though that exhaust is basically a straight pipe and I didn't do the pair valve delete so I get lots of nice popping on decel. My favorite mod to it was the turn signal mirrors. They were pricey but I love them so much. They're slightly convex so you see more of what is behind you and they have a small red indicator strip on the outside edge facing you as well, so it's easier to tell if you left them on after a corner.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 8
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 1
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 8

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts