I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hi @PeteH,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

PeteH

Wannabie Member
Sep 18, 2018
I ride a
BMW R1200 GSA Rallye TE
Hi @HippoDrone

Thanks for the welcome.

Currently living just off the Walworth Road in South East London.

I’m a returning biker having not ridden for 20 years, but I have finally seen the light again and collect my new bike on 29 Sept - BMW R1200 GSA Rallye TE. Once I collect the bike I will add a photo. Must admit i’m a little nervous and really excited all at the same time.

What do I like? Well, Bikes and Biking, a glass or two of red (not at the same time though!).

Why am I here? Well, having been going onto YouTube and watching all the fantastic biking videos (TeapotOne and AndyManCam especially), I am looking forward to recording my rides and sharing them on-line. They may well be unique as probably being the slowest display of road riding out there...

PeteH

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Hi @HippoDrone

Thanks for the welcome.

Currently living just off the Walworth Road in South East London.

I’m a returning biker having not ridden for 20 years, but I have finally seen the light again and collect my new bike on 29 Sept - BMW R1200 GSA Rallye TE. Once I collect the bike I will add a photo. Must admit i’m a little nervous and really excited all at the same time.

What do I like? Well, Bikes and Biking, a glass or two of red (not at the same time though!).

Why am I here? Well, having been going onto YouTube and watching all the fantastic biking videos (TeapotOne and AndyManCam especially), I am looking forward to recording my rides and sharing them on-line. They may well be unique as probably being the slowest display of road riding out there...

PeteH

Welcome and slow riding motovlogging can be very entertaining.

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Both @AndyManCam and @TeapotOne are members on here, they don't show their faces often though but am sure they will be happy with being your inspiration :)

Reactions: PeteH
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 8
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 1
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 8

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts