www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @maxoutmoto,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

DB Moto

"Spirited" Supersport Motovlogger
Oct 23, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R6
Hey, wonderful people! First off, thank you to the creators and maintainers of motovlog.com. I'm just getting started with motovlogging, and have so many questions and concerns about the journey I'm embarking upon with you all. Most of all, I'm excited about that journey and happy to be here.

I ride a 2018 Yamaha R6 (which I absolutely adore), and live in Auckland, New Zealand, but was originally born in South Africa. It's currently coming into summer (slowly but surely) over here; for us, that means random rain less of the time :confused:

I've got my hands on a brand new gorgeous GoPro Hero 8 Black, DJI Osmo Pocket, and a Purple Panda Lavalier microphone. I'm thinking about getting a Zoom H2n to solve my audio dilemmas I'm having right now, which I'll post about after this.

I've loved photography since a young age, and expanded my horizons to video within the last few years.

In summary, I hope to get in touch with as many great people during my motovlogging journey as possible, and hope you're all having a wonderful day, wherever you are in the world.
IMG_4180.JPG

Reactions: R-Rated

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hiya, ace intro and lovely bike. Sounds like you have some sweet motovlogging kit too. Get stuck in and ask any questions you may have. Looking forward to hearing your POV on some of the other discussions too! :)

DB Moto

Oct 23, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R6
Howzit Im from SA! Love the bike and damn you've got some serious equipment!
I should be replying to everyone equally, but when you said South Africa my ears pricked up from relentless patriotism:cool:

But thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome. There's a motorcycling forum here in New Zealand (which I won't name to avoid breaking any potential rules) which has some seriously obscene content and very... questionable views on life.

Thank you for making this place enjoyable, safe, and fun to use as a sharing platform. First video coming up soon!

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I should be replying to everyone equally, but when you said South Africa my ears pricked up from relentless patriotism:cool:

But thank you to everyone for making me feel welcome. There's a motorcycling forum here in New Zealand (which I won't name to avoid breaking any potential rules) which has some seriously obscene content and very... questionable views on life.

Thank you for making this place enjoyable, safe, and fun to use as a sharing platform. First video coming up soon!
Do check out the rules regarding sharing your videos, this forum is more than just a place for them! :)

DB Moto

Oct 23, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R6
Do check out the rules regarding sharing your videos, this forum is more than just a place for them! :)
Thanks, @HippoDrone, I'll do that now. I'm a little apprehensive about the not-so-law-abiding behaviour shown in my videos. I know that can get to some people, and don't want to alienate anyone/myself or make them uncomfortable.

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Yeah you find those everywhere, I was part of a forum for Honda 250's and things got rough on the forums, even worse when riding. One of the reasons I just dont do bike clubs anymore.

DB Moto

Oct 23, 2019
Auckland, New Zealand
I ride a
2018 Yamaha R6
Yeah you find those everywhere, I was part of a forum for Honda 250's and things got rough on the forums, even worse when riding. One of the reasons I just dont do bike clubs anymore.
I totally get your apprehension, but you and the other great people who have replied in this thread make me want to invite my other motorcycling friends! I hope you're having great days.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 1
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 8
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 6
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 5

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts