www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @lilith.L,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

Reactions: lilith.L

lilith.L

Wannabie Member
Mar 11, 2020
I ride a
Pillion on a Daytona 675
Hi @lilith.L,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

Hello,

I'm from New Zealand. I'm here to share my motovlogging channel and interact with other riders. Also this is the bike. Its my partners. I do have a license but I'm mainly pillion.

IMG_20200229_222529.jpg

lilith.L

Wannabie Member
Mar 11, 2020
I ride a
Pillion on a Daytona 675
Welcome and it would be interesting to get insight from a passenger's perspective. :)

I will eventually be the driver :) well I hope to be or otherwise that was a waste of a license. How did you go when you first went on the road?

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
I will eventually be the driver :) well I hope to be or otherwise that was a waste of a license. How did you go when you first went on the road?
When I first rode, I was 14 on Honda Trail 70. My grandfather forgot to tell me if I went from 1st gear to 2nd and then 3rd and then kicked the shifter one more time the transmission went back to 1st.

I did just that at 55 mph and high sided. After sliding on my chest on a gravel road, being grumped at by elderly one armed man, and pushing the bike home - my grandfather told me this:

"Two things will happen now. You will help me rebuild this bike and then you will ride it again."

Since that time about 30 years ago, I have had three more crashes. One was a blown tube, one was a driver pulling out, and the last was someone rear ending my bike.

I strongly encourage everyone to take rider's training. It is dangerous to ride but so worth the living life that comes with it.

Just start out at your own pace. Your partner should be there if you need them. I always like a less experienced rider in front of me so I can not leave them behind and keep traffic off them. I want them to be comfortable and do what feels right to them as far as speed and route.

I have only been a passenger a couple of times on motorcycle and can say between the two, being in control is more comforting to me.

Don't let set backs deter you.

Also, document your experience. Not just for you but other people like you that are wanting to try going from passenger to rider.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts