www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @Kreestijan,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

Kreestijan

Wannabie Member
Jan 30, 2019
I ride a
Soon™
Hello there, I'm from Bucharest, Romania. Nothing as of yet, hopefully if everything goes according to plan I'll start riding a cbr250r this season. I like a lot of stuff, it would be easier to list what I don't like but that's a story for another time. I'm here because wherever motorcycles are involved I like to be present. See you on the road later this year. ^^

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hi @Kreestijan welcome to the forum. Good luck in your hunt for a bike :) What are the requirements to ride a motorbike in Romania? :)

Kreestijan

Wannabie Member
Jan 30, 2019
I ride a
Soon™
Hi @Kreestijan welcome to the forum. Good luck in your hunt for a bike :) What are the requirements to ride a motorbike in Romania? :)

You have to be 16 for an A1 license, 18 for A2 and 24 for A. However if you have 2 years of experince on A2 you can try to get an A before 24. I got my A2 license almost 2 years ago, so in March this year I could "upgrade" it. Thing is I don't really have a reason to do that as I didn't ride anything since I finished school and I should start on something that's not too powerful. I'm very excited as well as scared since it's been so long since I touched a bike.

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
You have to be 16 for an A1 license, 18 for A2 and 24 for A. However if you have 2 years of experince on A2 you can try to get an A before 24. I got my A2 license almost 2 years ago, so in March this year I could "upgrade" it. Thing is I don't really have a reason to do that as I didn't ride anything since I finished school and I should start on something that's not too powerful. I'm very excited as well as scared since it's been so long since I touched a bike.

The part about starting out on something not too powerful reminds me of a conversation a couple friends had a few years ago. It went something like this...

Novice rider was looking at small bikes despite his rather brick wall like build. My other friend who had experience riding asked him why a small bike. The novice cited the power concern to which the experienced guy pointed out the throttle has more settings than just idle and wide open.:D

Guess who ended accidentally pulling a wheelie with a passenger and nearly wrecked?o_O

Point is, go with what you are comfortable with now and in a couple of years. Don't worry about what other riders think.:cool:

Reactions: Kreestijan

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I had lots of small cc bikes in the first part of my biking journey, and have gone back to them several times over the years, they are so much fun and a lot easier to avoid trouble with the long arm of the law. I've actually just got myself a 350 and have been loving each and every ride on the little scamp! :D

Kreestijan

Wannabie Member
Jan 30, 2019
I ride a
Soon™
I took my license on a GS500 which felt alright, not overly powerful but not too lazy either I considered buying it at first but the tech behind it is ancient and I wanted something on injection. Then took a look at MT-03 '07/'08 which I love buuuut then I thought maybe get something with abs too? I'm not gonna buy a new bike as a first bike, I don't feel it's worth the risk that comes with my inexperience and I don't wanna cry over it when I'll drop it (although I still will). So the cbr250r fits the bill, looks nice, it's relatively small and I figure I can filter easily as I'll mainly use it in the city to go to college and back and occasional get aways and it's not too pricey. :D

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts