www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @JP1970,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

Reactions: JP1970

JP1970

Wannabie Member
Feb 10, 2020
I ride a
Harley Davidson
Hi @JP1970,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?
Hey there....thanks for adding me. I live in N.E. Nevada ( about 7 hours north of Las Vegas, 4 hours West of Salt Lake City, UT, and about 5 hours east of Reno). I ride a 2019 H-D Heritage, and I came here because Hippo-Drones invited me to join so i could better share these in FB challenge accepted videos.

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hi JP, welcome in. The Solar Bear comp is primarily a Motovlog.com series, but am sure Adam won't mind you sharing them on there as well if you mention the #ChallengeAccepted and bung a link to that group in your vid description. @R-Rated has come up with some great challenges and @Papa Jefe has already made his first vid, we are just sorting some technical issues so he can share them on here as he is also new to the forum. If you get stuck in and take a look around, we'd love to hear your input on the various topics too! :)

Reactions: HRMV and R-Rated

HRMV

Unsupervised Wanderer
Sep 22, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki Z800
Hi JP, welcome in. The Solar Bear comp is primarily a Motovlog.com series, but am sure Adam won't mind you sharing them on there as well if you mention the #ChallengeAccepted and bung a link to that group in your vid description. @R-Rated has come up with some great challenges and @Papa Jefe has already made his first vid, we are just sorting some technical issues so he can share them on here as he is also new to the forum. If you get stuck in and take a look around, we'd love to hear your input on the various topics too! :)
I really need to start doing some of these challenge things. All good intentions to do it but seem to always run out of time

Reactions: HippoDrone

Papa Jefe

Excuse me? It's "Harley Bro," not "Harley Guy."
Feb 7, 2020
Alabama, US
I ride a
2019 Harley-Davidson Softail FXBB Street Bob
I second what Hippo said. Hell, even if you miss the deadline on a limited thing it's basically free content and a guaranteed audience.

Reactions: HippoDrone
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 3
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 16

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts