www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @Jimarillo,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

Jimarillo

Wannabie Member
Aug 13, 2020
I ride a
S1000RR
Hello,
I am from East Sussex in the UK. I ride a S1000RR (<----) and I really need to show the world my Motorcycle knowledge and experience. Upcoming vlogs will include said knowledge and experience then added to some hilarious chatter and deep thoughts. I intend to vlog single and dual rides with my partner in (not) crime. Also we are serialising a podcast as well so when that's out Ill be letting y'all know about that too. Yes ANOTHER podcast, but really this is the one you need.

motosera

Weirdo, mosher, freak
Jun 4, 2020
Cambridgeshire UK
www.motosera.com
I ride a
Honda CBR1100XX and Buel XB9R Custom
Hello,
I am from East Sussex in the UK. I ride a S1000RR (<----) and I really need to show the world my Motorcycle knowledge and experience. Upcoming vlogs will include said knowledge and experience then added to some hilarious chatter and deep thoughts. I intend to vlog single and dual rides with my partner in (not) crime. Also we are serialising a podcast as well so when that's out Ill be letting y'all know about that too. Yes ANOTHER podcast, but really this is the one you need.

Hello... welcome... yadder, yadder, blah, blah.

Look forward to seeing your content :D

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 4
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 6
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 5

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO