I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hi @Edu_BR,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

Edu_BR

EduGrigoletto
Oct 16, 2021
Sao Paulo, Brazil
www.instagram.com
I ride a
Yamaha XTZ Tenere 250
Honda ADV 150
Hi @Edu_BR,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?
Hi HippoDrone and everyone, thanks for the welcome message!
I'm from Brazil, living in Sao Paulo city. I ride a Yamaha XTZ Ténéré 250 since 2014 and recently bought a Honda ADV 150 scooter to ride in the city traffic.
I like to travel and motorcycle adventures, camping and off-road riding too. Now I'm involved in make motovlog videos in my YouTube Channel (ShareTheRideBR) and I'm here to learn, connect with new people, and if I can, contribute with something too.
I got to know this forum through the HippoDrone YouTube channel and I thought it was interesting to have a forum just for motovlogs, so here I am to check it out this space.

If I can help with something from Brazil, if you wanna know something specific from here, let me know.

I'd like to invite you'll to subscribe my YouTube Channel: Share The Ride I'm think in post videos with english subtitles too, and I'd like to know what you think about that, don't know if people from other countries will have interest to watch.

ps: sorry about my language errors, hope you understand!

These are my babies: Yamaha Tenere 250 & Honda ADV 150 scooter

Tenere_ADV.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: YBGuy and R-Rated

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hey dude :) glad you found your way here, and your English is great!

I hadn't realised you joined till now, but subbed to your channel earlier, will take a look tomorrow :)

Reactions: Edu_BR

Edu_BR

EduGrigoletto
Oct 16, 2021
Sao Paulo, Brazil
www.instagram.com
I ride a
Yamaha XTZ Tenere 250
Honda ADV 150
Hey dude :) glad you found your way here, and your English is great!

I hadn't realised you joined till now, but subbed to your channel earlier, will take a look tomorrow :)
Thanks mate!

I will insert english subtitles in my videos so I hope it helps to viewers of other countries watch and understand the content. It's a lot of work because the automatic translation from YouTube sucks, so I'll have to edit and translate manually all the subtitle texts. if you could give me your opinion about the subtitles will be very important for me to know if it was ok. Thanks!

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Thanks mate!

I will insert english subtitles in my videos so I hope it helps to viewers of other countries watch and understand the content. It's a lot of work because the automatic translation from YouTube sucks, so I'll have to edit and translate manually all the subtitle texts. if you could give me your opinion about the subtitles will be very important for me to know if it was ok. Thanks!
Adding subtitles is a lot of work, so I very much appreciate that you have put the effort in to do that manually yourself. Will def give feedback when I have a look.
In the meantime, feel free to post links to your social media and YouTube in this linked thread:

Edu_BR

EduGrigoletto
Oct 16, 2021
Sao Paulo, Brazil
www.instagram.com
I ride a
Yamaha XTZ Tenere 250
Honda ADV 150
Adding subtitles is a lot of work, so I very much appreciate that you have put the effort in to do that manually yourself. Will def give feedback when I have a look.
In the meantime, feel free to post links to your social media and YouTube in this linked thread:

I was looking at the "share your social channel here" but it seems new member won't be able to post links there. So i don't want to breake the site rules...I'm a little lost with the navigation here but with time I'll learn. Thanks!

Reactions: HippoDrone

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
I was looking at the "share your social channel here" but it seems new member won't be able to post links there. So i don't want to breake the site rules...I'm a little lost with the navigation here but with time I'll learn. Thanks!
In that thread it is fine :) Any probs doing so just drop me a pm, the forum auto blocks links sometimes which is why a few of your posts are slow to go live :)

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
Welcome Edu, you have an awesome pair of bikes! :D

Moto Mengy

Motovlogger from PA, USA
Mar 23, 2020
I ride a
2018 Honda Goldwing Tour DCT
Thanks man! Just subscribed your channel, I was watching the trailer, your bike is awesome!!! Seems very comfortable and I love the GPS position too, it is a Harley? what mengy means? As you can see, yes I'm curious...lol Cheers!
My bike is a 2018 Honda Goldwing DCT, and yes its super comfy! Mengy is a nickname I've had since the 1st grade and its stuck with me my entire life! :p

Edu_BR

EduGrigoletto
Oct 16, 2021
Sao Paulo, Brazil
www.instagram.com
I ride a
Yamaha XTZ Tenere 250
Honda ADV 150
My bike is a 2018 Honda Goldwing DCT, and yes its super comfy! Mengy is a nickname I've had since the 1st grade and its stuck with me my entire life! :p
wow, travel on this bike must be awesome, very cool man. I looked for "Mengy" at google translate because I didn't knew the word and it says Mengy means Mengy, so in the end it was right :p

Reactions: Drakhen99

Dewey316

Dewey|Rides
Oct 1, 2020
I ride a
BWM F800gs / DR650 / Honda CM450E
Welcome. Yes do subtitles. I love to watch videos from around the world. I sub several channels in different languages that do subtitles.

Edu_BR

EduGrigoletto
Oct 16, 2021
Sao Paulo, Brazil
www.instagram.com
I ride a
Yamaha XTZ Tenere 250
Honda ADV 150
Welcome. Yes do subtitles. I love to watch videos from around the world. I sub several channels in different languages that do subtitles.
Thanks Dewey! Nice to know that man, I takes a lot of job but I'll do it with time. I've already put subtitles in last 4 videos in my YouTube Channel in this weekend. (thanks raining weather). I've just subscribed your channel and instagram and I'll watch your videos too! If you can watch my videos with subtitles and give me your opinion I'll appreciate so much, the automatic translation is horrible and I'm editing all the text but I'm Brazilian and we speak portuguese here, so I'm worried if I'm making too many language errors...Your opinion will help me a lot to know if it's ok or if I'll have to improve it. Thank You! Cheers

Dewey316

Dewey|Rides
Oct 1, 2020
I ride a
BWM F800gs / DR650 / Honda CM450E
I just watched your GoPro windshield video. Captions worked great, I could follow the vlog and what was going on just fine.

Edu_BR

EduGrigoletto
Oct 16, 2021
Sao Paulo, Brazil
www.instagram.com
I ride a
Yamaha XTZ Tenere 250
Honda ADV 150
I just watched your GoPro windshield video. Captions worked great, I could follow the vlog and what was going on just fine.
Cool! Thanks for the feedback man! I'll keep inserting the subs in the old videos and also in the new ones too. I saw that you are a subscriber now, thank you very much! The audio of that video is the raw audio I forgot to tell that I didn't do any edits with the audio... I will make another test with some audio edits, let's see if can be improved.

Reactions: HippoDrone

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts