www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @Desmo,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

Desmo

Desmodromico
Dec 29, 2019
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I ride a
MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 & Ducati 999
Hi @Desmo,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

Thanks Dandoolittle!

I'm from Belgium, one of the smallest countries in the world that's divided in two by a Dutch and French speaking region (there's even a German region/community too so it's quite complicated o_O)

I ride an MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 and recently bought a Ducati 999. What do I like? Bikes of course ;)
Work in a motorcycle clothing store and produce electronic music, started a motovlog about two weeks ago so I'm looking to connect to some fellow motorcyclists and learn a few things about vlogging.

I only got pics from older bikes I don't ride anymore, now I think of it I actually do more riding than taking pics of my bike :eek: I take few pics in general but my latest addition to the motorcycle stable can be seen in my first moto vlog video :)

Cheers!

Meifesto

Semi-Suicidal Dutchie
Jan 5, 2013
The Netherlands
I ride a
Yamaha XT660R
Thanks Dandoolittle!

I'm from Belgium,

Welcome :)
Familiar with Robin Rides by any chance? Also a Belgium vlogger, worth a watch.
Is one of the few Belgiums that are crazy enough to ride to Rotterdam for the Meifesto Meet xD

Reactions: Desmo

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hi @Desmo welcome to the forum, can't believe you could buy a Ducati 999 and not take a quick pic of it! :D hahaha perfect instagram fodder! :D

We look forward to your input on here in the various discussions etc,feel free to start your own if you can't find any answers you are looking for! :)

Reactions: Desmo

Desmo

Desmodromico
Dec 29, 2019
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Welcome :)
Familiar with Robin Rides by any chance? Also a Belgium vlogger, worth a watch.
Is one of the few Belgiums that are crazy enough to ride to Rotterdam for the Meifesto Meet xD

Thanks, no I'm fairly new to vlogging but you have a link to his channel perhaps?

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Thanks, no I'm fairly new to vlogging but you have a link to his channel perhaps?
If you just type "Robin Rides" into the YouTube search it'll come up!

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Welcome to the forums! Tell me about your MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 experience? I've wanted one, but there is only 1 dealer here.

Desmo

Desmodromico
Dec 29, 2019
Belgium
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Welcome to the forums! Tell me about your MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 experience? I've wanted one, but there is only 1 dealer here.

I always rode Ducatis and I still prefer the V2 engine over the Turismo’s inline 3 but it’s a great bike. Good looking an fairly comfortable.
One thing I dislike is the way the wind flows over the windscreen, it’s all hitting your helmet (and I’m an average height person) makes a lot of wind noise.

The bike is 4 years but I recently had to change the cooler (650 euro work hours not incl.), fuel meter and front abs sensor.
I think this is unacceptable for a premium product.

Also had troubles changing tires, not every tire shop has the tools to dismount the wheel of the single sided swing arm. There’s a lot of force (320mn if I’m correct) om the bolt.

Reactions: WheelyPerd

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
The bike is 4 years but I recently had to change the cooler (650 euro work hours not incl.), fuel meter and front abs sensor.
I think this is unacceptable for a premium product.

Also had troubles changing tires, not every tire shop has the tools to dismount the wheel of the single sided swing arm. There’s a lot of force (320mn if I’m correct) om the bolt.
Ah that is unacceptably expensive, I had a similar problem with my Hypermotard, the major service was double the price of similar bikes.

Hahaha yes, when you phone the workshop and say "Can you guys replace tyres on single sided Ducatis?".

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts