www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @CubanRider,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

CubanRider

Wannabie Member
Jul 9, 2020
I ride a
BMW S1000XR
Hey Dan, thanks for the welcome. I'm from the US, live in the State of Texas but I'm currently visiting Germany for a few more weeks.

I have a couple of bikes, a 2016 BMW S1000XR (on my second one now), and a KTM Duke 890 R that I have yet to ride (has been sitting in the garage for the past 2 months). I upload some of my adventures to YouTube, so I'm looking forward to improve the video/audio quality and learn about what techniques the community uses.

I'm here to do some reading and ask some questions of what works and doesn't, looking to upgrade my old GoPro Hero5 gear.

62584491_2734506269925003_2965043557695488_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Hey Dan, thanks for the welcome. I'm from the US, live in the State of Texas but I'm currently visiting Germany for a few more weeks.

I have a couple of bikes, a 2016 BMW S1000XR (on my second one now), and a KTM Duke 890 R that I have yet to ride (has been sitting in the garage for the past 2 months). I upload some of my adventures to YouTube, so I'm looking forward to improve the video/audio quality and learn about what techniques the community uses.

I'm here to do some reading and ask some questions of what works and doesn't, looking to upgrade my old GoPro Hero5 gear.

View attachment 5117

WELCOME!

This is a great place to ask questions. I have one, where was the pic taken?

CubanRider

Wannabie Member
Jul 9, 2020
I ride a
BMW S1000XR
WELCOME!

This is a great place to ask questions. I have one, where was the pic taken?

Thanks! I've been doing reading mostly so I don't ask the same questions that have probably been asked a few times; great info so far. I've been recording and editing videos for a little while, so hopefully I can contribute as well.

The road is in the Tennessee/North Carolina border in the States, US 129, or as it is famously known, the Tail of the Dragon. Amazing road.

Reactions: R-Rated

R-Rated

Remember to Have Fun! - Solar Bear 2020 Champion
Aug 4, 2016
Middle Tennessee USA
www.R-RatedCustoms.com
I ride a
2014 Harley Davidson (FLHTK) Ultra Limited
Thanks! I've been doing reading mostly so I don't ask the same questions that have probably been asked a few times; great info so far. I've been recording and editing videos for a little while, so hopefully I can contribute as well.

The road is in the Tennessee/North Carolina border in the States, US 129, or as it is famously known, the Tail of the Dragon. Amazing road.

I thought the foliage looked familiar! That is a good road. If you have the chance, head up from there to Shady Valley TN and check out the cross roads of two curvy highways.

Reactions: CubanRider

HippoDrone

Admin
Jan 2, 2017
West Sussex, UK
I ride a
1984 Honda CB100-N
2012 Moto Guzzi V7
2017 Suzuki GSX-R750
2020 Beta 390RR
2022 Aprilia Tuareg 660
Hi, I was just reading an article about the KTM 890 R, what a bike! I bet you can't wait to give it a thrapping. Ace to have you here buddy :)

Reactions: CubanRider
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 2
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 9
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 6

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts