www.seomers.com
I ride a
Suzuki GSXR 1000 L5
Suzuki GSXR 1000 K7 track/race bike
Kawasaki ZX6R 98 race bike
MiniMotos
Hi @bmoto vlog,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?

bmoto vlog

Wannabie Member
May 27, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki ZX10R
Hi @bmoto vlog,

Welcome to MotoVlog.com.
Where are you from? What do you ride? Say hello, what do you like? Why are you here?

Got a photo of your bike?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply: Hi
dandoolittle

I am from Nepal, I stay in Dubai, apart from riding I am a recruiter by profession. I ride Kawasaki zx10r, I love to promote the automative industry. I am here to be friends with other moto vloggers and want to share my experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

bmoto vlog

Wannabie Member
May 27, 2019
I ride a
Kawasaki ZX10R
Good morning RRATED, Due is one of the safest places to drive, although few accidents are there always but still safe. about flying motorcycles ..they are still testing and probably starts after the Year 2020.

Reactions: R-Rated

WheelyPerd

Everywhere @WheeliePerd
May 18, 2017
South Africa
I ride a
Triumph Tiger 800 XCx
Good morning RRATED, Due is one of the safest places to drive, although few accidents are there always but still safe. about flying motorcycles ..they are still testing and probably starts after the Year 2020.
Do you guys also have hectic traffic sometimes? Seems like every time I see Dubai the roads are empty (granted I havent seen that much)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 8
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 1
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 0
HippoDrone Introduce Yourself! 8

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts