Vlog Practice While Away From My Bike

Garthox

Wannabe vlogger
Feb 22, 2017
Cape Town, South Africa
I ride a
BMW 650 GS Dakar
As the title says, i will be away from my bike for 3 to 4 weeks for work.

To try make the most of it and practice my videos, I decided to try do a daily video just practicing talking to a camera.

As a bit of motivation, i made this thread.
Today is day 1 ...

Garthox

Wannabe vlogger
Feb 22, 2017
Cape Town, South Africa
I ride a
BMW 650 GS Dakar
It was okay for that period, i feel i have become a little more comfortable in my own skin i.e. listening to my own voice. not yet where i want to be but progress is progress :)

Work and lengthy projects of 12 hrs per day have caused it to take a slight backseat this last month or so.

Toma Rider

Hailing from Japan
Jun 7, 2017
Miyazaki Japan
I ride a
Kawasaki Ninja 400R
It was okay for that period, i feel i have become a little more comfortable in my own skin i.e. listening to my own voice. not yet where i want to be but progress is progress :)

Work and lengthy projects of 12 hrs per day have caused it to take a slight backseat this last month or so.
Cool, good for you! I'm still getting used to being in front of the camera too. I filmed a couple videos this weekend and my friends helped me. That was kind of intimidating having an audience!

Garthox

Wannabe vlogger
Feb 22, 2017
Cape Town, South Africa
I ride a
BMW 650 GS Dakar
Cool, good for you! I'm still getting used to being in front of the camera too. I filmed a couple videos this weekend and my friends helped me. That was kind of intimidating having an audience!

I get you.

I am fortunate (or unfortunate, depending on how you look at it) that i need to speak in front of people for work as well.
So, like they say fake it till you make it. You'll get more comfortable with time.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO