Status
Not open for further replies.

twain

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2013
Melbourne
I ride a
BMW G650GS
I was thinking if we're going up to Marysville, we could meet around Ferntree Gully or a similar area?

Also MrAus, will you be coming through Traralgon on friday? I'll meet you friday morning for the ride though turra-bulga? Might see if some of the the others want to join that too.

Mr AusAdventure

Adventure is as Adventure does
Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Suzuki V-Strom DL650 + A MTB!
twain said:
I was thinking if we're going up to Marysville, we could meet around Ferntree Gully or a similar area?

Also MrAus, will you be coming through Traralgon on friday? I'll meet you friday morning for the ride though turra-bulga? Might see if some of the the others want to join that too.

Ferntree Gully will work, close to Nerb's place.

Yep, hopefully will be coming through Traralgon pretty early as I want to get to my parents early arvo if possible as we are going out for a family dinner that night. And I want to swing by Phillip Island briefly too. I will have to revisit Google maps and the travel times.

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Motard: Husky610
Adventure: KTM1190 Adv R
Sorry, I just sent out a message saying meet in Ringwood at 10. And now I read this! I should read before writing!
If we said meet in ftg by 9:30, then we could continue to head towards Ringwood? Is this too early?
I'll pencil in to meet at the now defunct Jeffrey Honda in FTG at 9:30, then we'll head to Ringwood, which is more on the way.

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Nerb said:
Sorry, I just sent out a message saying meet in Ringwood at 10. And now I read this! I should read before writing!
If we said meet in ftg by 9:30, then we could continue to head towards Ringwood? Is this too early?
I'll pencil in to meet at the now defunct Jeffrey Honda in FTG at 9:30, then we'll head to Ringwood, which is more on the way.

Sounds good to me mate. I should be able to find it. What road is it on? Hopefully the sun will be shining!

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Mr AusAdventure said:
Nerb said:

Sounds good to me mate. I should be able to find it. What road is it on? Hopefully the sun will be shining!

Corner of Station Street and Burwood Highway.

The sun always shines for me!

cruisin650

Wannabie Member
Nov 24, 2012
Melbourne, AUS
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2009 Suzuki GSX650F
Nerb said:

Not sure that I will be back in Melbourne that early in the day. If you hear reports of a Holden Calais hurling down the Hume Hwy it could possibly NOT be me :D

I'll try but no promises.

cruisin650

Wannabie Member
Nov 24, 2012
Melbourne, AUS
www.youtube.com
I ride a
2009 Suzuki GSX650F
Nerb said:
Its ok Cruisin... I forgot you already said you couldnt make it. If you can, bonus

I'm thinking I'll be back in Melbourne around lunchtime'ish if I can throw the old man into the car early enough in the day :)

If possible I'll make an attempt to head straight up the guts but I'll try buzzing ya before hand if you like?

twain

Wannabie Member
Jan 24, 2013
Melbourne
I ride a
BMW G650GS

Sounds good to me, 9:30 in FTG it is!

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
It was great meeting you guys, such an awesome day of riding and really good to put faces to the voices behind the cameras!

I am looking forward to seeing more of your meetups in your future vids and wish I could ride with you guys more often.

Hopefully we will get to do it again some day. :D

Nerb

Seriously not serious
Nov 13, 2012
Melbourne
www.youtube.com
I ride a
It was great to meet you also MAA. You have your Gold Coast possie to organise now! We expect to see YOUR vids from your beach meets! (No speedos please)

Mr AusAdventure

Sep 16, 2012
Gold Coast, Australia
www.youtube.com
I ride a
Nerb said:
It was great to meet you also MAA. You have your Gold Coast possie to organise now! We expect to see YOUR vids from your beach meets! (No speedos please)

HaHa! The only speedos will be the ones on the bikes. Budgie smugglers not allowed! But a few bikini clad girls could be in order though. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winners Video

Website Supported by Ipswich SEO

Latest posts